Ore-Ida Golden French Fries

by Ore-Ida

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region--the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in America. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them. ; Grade A Potatoes. 100% American.

Do you bake or deep fry your Ore-Ida French fries? I bake mine.
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden French Fries!
Mahwish A.
Naperville, IL
Ore-Ida Golden French Fries uploaded by Mahwish A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love OreIda frozen fries! Always buy a big and keep them in freezer! They always come handy and taste great! My family love them
Jen M.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
My son loves French Fries and this is his favorite brand. I normally cook them in the air fryer. They come out crispy each and every time. I like that oil is not necessary and he can enjoy a food he loves in a safer manner.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
These fries are so great and crispy!! You don't have to double fry these like they tell you to. I found these on sale and thought they'd be just like any other. They changed my mind, I won't buy any other kind now. They're the best ones in my book. Just give them a try... 💜💜💜👯
Amanda S.
Dallas
Ore-Ida Golden French Fries uploaded by Amanda S.
Ore-Ida Golden French fries are my favorite type of fries of the frozen fry family! We’ve been eating these for years, they come out great and so easy to make. Highly recommend making in an air fryer - I put these in my Phillips air fryer for about 9 minutes and they come out nice and crispy! Comes out tasting like those good fries you get hot and fresh at a ball game, it’s a game changer! Love them! Ore-Ida Golden French Fries [product:philips-twin-turbostar-analog-4qt-airfryer-black-hd9630/96]
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a family favorite. They are good in the oven, as well as the fryer. Cook time is easy and quick. Delicious taste. I do recommend them for all ages. I will be buying them again on my next shopping trip.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
I love this brand of French fries steak fries are my favorite and tasty knock off brands just don’t compare
Ayeh H.
San Antonio, TX
These french fries taste very good. Aren’t empty from inside like some other french fries. These fry so easily and are crispy. I would recommend. Would definitely buy again. My son loves them ❤️
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Between the crinkle cut and the steak fries I don’t know which is my favorite. If it doesn’t say ore-ida I don’t want it. They always taste so crispy and airy at the same time.
Meg K.
Pewaukee, WI
Ore-Ida has awesome French fries no doubt about that. Especially good since they are frozen.
Sommer P.
My kids love these! I get the big bag at Sam's club so we always have them on hand. They're so easy to throw into the air fryer as a side for dinner or lunch or a quick snack and they turn out crispy and delicious!