Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes

by Ore-Ida

Share the great American Potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American-grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lack in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida! Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes!
pleasant prairie
Basic but good. We buy these because they are clearly labeled gluten free and have minimal ingredients.
Cantonment
fries go good with everything, and these are the fries you need. i always keep a bag in my freezer
Sunrise, FL
Crinkles is perfect with angus burgers 🍔 I love mix with ketchup and mayonnaise perfect combination
Burlington , IA
Love Ore-Ida crinkles French fries. Recently tried them in an air fryer. They turned out great.
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
I love these French fries cos they’re always so crunchy and delicious and I can’t get enough
El Paso, TX
My go to french Fry! The cook up great in an air fryer and have a great texture and flavor!
Jersey City , NJ
These fries are my favorite fries! They’re incredibly less calories than at a restaurant.
Burdine, KY
I make these a lot with burgers. Sometimes we load them with chili n cheese. Good stuff.
passaic
Convenient packaging. Very tasty and easy to cook. Serving size is accurate per person.
Kingman , AZ
Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes uploaded by Maira  S.
Good fries! Good thickness and great taste. Nice for different seasonings to.
Good fries! Good thickness and great taste. Nice for different seasonings to.

Looking for your answer?