Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes

by Ore-Ida

Share the great American Potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American-grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lack in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida! Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes!
Mount Solon, VA
Ore-Ida Crinkle Cut fries are really good. My favorite way to make them is in my deep fryer! I would definitely recommend them!
This is perfect for when I want quick, easy fries. I can add my own seasoning, and cook them just the way I like them to be.
Jefferson City
Love these fries right out of the oven. The are crispy and full of potato flavor. My kids love these even for a snack
Love the crinkle Cut. I just bake these. Easy and taste great. Go well with burgers, or add chilli and cheese on top
Michigan
These are like classic diner fries. When I'm craving something simple and easy, these frozen fries do the trick.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried & true, it doesn’t get much better than these fries. Reasonably priced & great for all kinds of meals.
Las Vegas
Best frozen fries ever! They come out tasting so yummy every single time! My whole family loves this brand!
Olmsted Twp, OH
Love!! Crinkles are my favorite. They don’t come out soggy either they are pretty fresh for being frozen!
Alleman
Best quantity for the price. We love to have these in our air fryer or oven. They fry up nice and crispy
Lansing , MI
Air fryer crunchy within 12 minutes! We buy these often for our picky eater who will only eat this brand

Looking for your answer?