Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes

by Ore-Ida

Share the great American Potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American-grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lack in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida! Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes!
Dennis, MS
My FAVORITE kind of fries of all!! These taste just like the ones you get when you go out to eat!! They are amazing and I even just cook up a bag in my air fryer and eat them by themselves because they are so good!! Highly recommend this kind!! I give them 5 stars!!
I just sat down for dinner with a freshly cooked batch of crinkle cut fries and immediately noticed the smell of urine. Couldn't track it down & as i began to eat i  bit down on a fry that was thick and stiff in texture. I was instantly overwhelmed with the foul taste and smell of what i can only imagine a porta potty at a bad rap concert would taste & smell like. I am taking samples to a lab.
Fairborn
I’ve had these many times before. Pretty decent for from the bag frozen fries if you ask me. Ways to improve? Maybe find a way to make them crispier without having to fry them but would recommend
spring hill
Love these! My kids always ask for fries at home and if they aren’t ore-ida, they don’t want them. You don’t get much in the bag but they are still very good and great taste and texture!
Rogers, AR
I eat mostly heathy but fries have always been one of my guilty pleasures. Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes have become my new weak spot. They are super easy to cook and not a bad price either. We usually do one full tray at a time in the oven and it is enough to for 4 adults and a toddler. I like to broil mine for a couple of minutes at the end to get that nice crispness. These fries have the perfect amount of saltiness and are crispy on the outside while remaining soft on the inside. Goes amazing as a side for almost anything, especially burgers and hot dogs.
Greenville , SC
Pretty darn good for a frozen potato! I prefer to cook these in my air fryer because they get crispier than the oven. I’m sure they’re even better fried in oil but too much trouble and less healthy.
I almost eat these every Thursday night because they are easy to cook and everyone loves them. I love to add seasoning salt and cook to a crunch. they are perfect
Dallas, TX
These are an awesome, quick snack! I love that i dont have to make french fries at home to make them crispy, and i just leave them in the oven for longer than suggested
Allentown, Pa
BEST FRIES I HAVE HAD!!! Definetly recommend it... Taste like u bought them at a fast food place and its cheaper than a fast food place. My daughter loves it
Fort Myers
Love these French fries. They are awesome and so much healthier than fast food fries. These can be backed, and still be awesome. No improvement needed.

Looking for your answer?