BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles® French Fried Potatoes Value Size!

Since 1952.

Grade A potatoes.

100% American.

0g trans fat per serving.

120 calories per serving.

Gluten free. see more...

Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Foodie Expert
In my house it HAS to be Ore-Ida when it comes to french fries!!  These heat up fast and fill up growing boys who are ALWAYS hungry lol.  This is the go-to cut in my house-they always cook up crispy and tasty.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Never been a fan of crinkle cut. To me a french fry needs to be a french fry if you change it from the normal it's not that anymore. Anytime I've had them I don't enjoy them these are included. Personally wouldn't recommend unless you're already a fan then you might like them.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
These are my favorite french fries. They are so tasty and come out so crispy from the oven. We cook them on our pizza pan and they come out perfect!
Sheronda W.
Foodie Expert
Ore Ida french fries are the best ever. I only purchase Ore Ida french fries for my family they love them. And I also grow up eating Ore Ida products as a child.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Ore-Ida fries are always great to have in the freezer and of course the big bag because go hard or go home!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand and a big hit for snack or anytime. These always taste so good and they cook just right. I think that fact they don't get soggy.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA
I love these fries. They always come tasty and crisp when they are done and I love eating them with mustard. (I don't like ketchup.) lol
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
I worked in a group home and the boys that lived there absolutely loved this. I love that its family size so it can feed a lot of people and their not the thin fries so when you make them it actually fills you up pretty well.