Add a Photo

By ORE-IDA
Ore-Ida® Golden Crinkles® French Fried Potatoes Value Size!

Since 1952.

Grade A potatoes.

100% American.

0g trans fat per serving.

120 calories per serving.

Gluten free.
Bryan M.
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM

Never been a fan of crinkle cut. To me a french fry needs to be a french fry if you change it from the normal it's not that anymore. Anytime I've had them I don't enjoy them these are included. Personally wouldn't recommend unless you're already a fan then you might like them.
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA

Ore-Ida fries are always great to have in the freezer and of course the big bag because go hard or go home!
Sheronda W.
Sheronda W.

Ore Ida french fries are the best ever. I only purchase Ore Ida french fries for my family they love them. And I also grow up eating Ore Ida products as a child.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

These are my favorite french fries. They are so tasty and come out so crispy from the oven. We cook them on our pizza pan and they come out perfect!
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Salinas, CA

I love these fries. They always come tasty and crisp when they are done and I love eating them with mustard. (I don't like ketchup.) lol
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala, FL

My favorite brand and a big hit for snack or anytime. These always taste so good and they cook just right. I think that fact they don't get soggy.
Suvi V.
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario

I worked in a group home and the boys that lived there absolutely loved this. I love that its family size so it can feed a lot of people and their not the thin fries so when you make them it actually fills you up pretty well.

Join Now