Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes

by Ore-Ida

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region--the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in America. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them. ; Grade A Potatoes. 100% American. Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes!
Saint Cloud, FL
This is my husbands favorite brand and favorite French fry that they make , if he could I’m sure he would eat them with every meal.
North Huntingdon
I bake these 95% of the time but they are so much better deep fried. There is a fine line between being crisp and being over done.
Flora, IL
Absolutely love these crinkle fries. Great quality. Super easy to fry in a fryer and always taste delicious. No improvement needed.
Crinkle fries are my fav. These are the perfect size and thickness. The cook to perfection and they never last in my house hold.
Very good product, bakes up crispy and light. Easy and quick snack or great addition to any meal. Eat these at least once a week
Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes work great in the air fryer and are a family favorite any night of the week.
Selma
More in package. The package was rather large but seemed to be a good portion of air. I’d suggest making it more product.
Old long time favorite. Easy enough to make. Was a go to when my kids were little and it's the same now with grandkids.
Neosho, MO
Crinkle cut fries are the best in my opinion and these definitely deliver the flavor and texture of a perfect fry!
Owensboro, KY
Nice when you dont have time to do homemade. Nice crunch and taste to them. Good price point. Easy to fix and fast

Looking for your answer?