Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes

by Ore-Ida

The best food starts with the best ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of America's finest potato growing region--the Pacific Northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "Oregon" and "Idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in America. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them. ; Grade A Potatoes. 100% American. Highest Quality - Grade A Perfect companion to winning at mealtime Perfect for those keeping kosher Made from 100% Real US grown potatoes Deliciously gluten-free POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), SALT, ANNATTO COLOR, DEXTROSE, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes!
Valdosta, GA
This is my favorite brand... I have been eating these for years. I like to deep fry them and let them get extra crispy. Since we have an air fryer we don’t have to worry about grease and the they really get crispy. I can eat these fries with no meat and still have a great meal..
Killeen
The very best robot to a big bags a month and have to go back and get more We fight over French fries lol seriously try and with some yummy sauces You are never go back the ketchup
These are our "must have" fries. We LOVE them with a little lawry's season salt or Tony Chachere's creole seasoning sprinkled on top. For our personal taste we cook them longer than time stated on bag, otherwise they seem to be raw on the inside.
Virginia Bch, VA
This has been a favorite since childhood. Who does t love a good crinkle fry? Love to keep these on hand for nights I fail to plan ahead for dinner. Top them with left overs, (like pizza toppings) and my kids think I'm a gourmet chef.
Anaheim
Theyre a good thickness and texture and level of saltiness. They just are kind of bland. Theyre good for quick fries and great for kids byt if im trying to make gooood fries, i wouldnt go with these ones
Summerville, SC
Great texture, good size and the flavor is good. If done in the air fryer they are crispy and have a good color. They are very affordable and the family size is very convenient. I totally recommend it
Las Vegas
I am unable to eat fast food/restaurant fries without getting sick, so when I am craving fries I always purchase these ones. They are easy to prepare in the oven. Are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. The best brand of frozen fries out there!
Warwick, RI
In my house it HAS to be Ore-Ida when it comes to french fries!!  These heat up fast and fill up growing boys who are ALWAYS hungry lol.  This is the go-to cut in my house-they always cook up crispy and tasty.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I bake these in the oven with a little rosemary and EVOO. Then once baking is complete, I lightly dust my fries with garlic powder and they are delicious! I fell in love with Hawaii's garlic fries and I now have my dupe to their tasty version!
Butte, MT
I love the crinkle cut fries. I buy a bag of them every two weeks. They are easy to make and delicious if you pop them in the oven or in an air fryer. Ore-Ida uses high quality potatoes and I always buy their brand.

Looking for your answer?