BY ORE-IDA

Leslie C.
Murrieta, CA
Steam N' Mash frozen mashed pototoes are great. They're actually real diced potatoes that are partially cooked and frozen. This makes it quick and easy to prepare in the microwave using steam, then you mash them in a bowl and prepare them just like you would your own homemade mashed potatoes from scratch. I add a little butter and milk, which makes them fluffier. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find these for a long time anywhere. I thought they were discontinued. I'll have to check with the Ore-Ida company to be sure.
Rachel B.
The convenience of this product is amazing- no peeling, cutting, boiling... Couldn't be easier! The flavor is decent, too. I also think Ore Ida is a go-to brand for all things potatoes. I had huge expectations for this product, but was just a bit disappointed. The texture is very fibrous, which detracted from the overall experience. While I would definitely buy it again for the convenience factor, I would prefer other products.
Jessica  K.
Stony Point, NY
I'm sorry, but the one thing I can't cut on is food. I would rather not eat any type of starch if I didn't have time to peel potatoes than eat this. I don't like the texture, smell, or after taste.
Jessica V.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I think if your looking to make a fast yet nice dinner, than this is a product for you. I use these a lot when I'm short on time. Its good to eat and for a reasonable price as well.
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
On work days I need fast but tasty. There just isn't time to fix mashed potatoes from scratch so this is a great alternative.