Ore-Ida Garlic & Black Pepper Steakhouse Fries, 26 oz Bag

by Ore-Ida

Bold Side of Flavor Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. Now with Ore-Ida(r) Bold and Crispy Fries, the classic Ore-Ida quality you love is in adventurous flavors you crave! Every bite contains over 60 years of french fry craftsmanship and experience, generously seasoned with flavor. If it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Garlic & Black Pepper Steakhouse Fries, 26 oz Bag!
Faith B.
Mansfield, OH
The flavors of the ore-ida bags of fries are the best tasting and I like to leave them in a little longer to get that satisfying crunch.
Devin F.
Logansport, IN
These actually have a pretty good flavor! I’m really not picky about potato’s though.
Lisette O.
Goose creek
Gourmet tasting fries, loads of flavor and great with anything. Cheap and i feed it to my friends always
Cassie H.
Colorado Springs
SO DELICIOUS 🤤 I LOVE these fries!! Perfect for burger and milkshake night at our house

Looking for your answer?