BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Fast Food Fries® Extra Crispy French Fried Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Grade A made with potatoes. see more...

Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy
  • "These are one of my favorites.if you love fast food you can whip up some burgers at home and make these fries and voila." in 5 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love to get these for burger night. They taste great. They are crispy. Doesn’t take that long to cook. Good flavor. I buy from Walmart. I usually add season salt to them while they are cooking. I would buy again.
Anndria T.
I like ore-ida brand fries a lot. I wish they were a little more affordable. I usually just go with whatever the store brand is, but if these are on sale I will typically spring for these as the flavor is definitely a little better and they tend to cook better.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Best fries ever! I am a huge French fry lover and so is my son. Usually a bag of these will be gone in a short amount of time aha if you love the fast food type of fries, these are the ones you should try!!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I have a young child who always asks for McDonald's even though he has been there only a handful of times. All he ever wants are the french fries. I found these at our local Target and I figured I would give these a try. I have oven baked and home fried them and he is more than happy with this option and can't even tell the difference. They really do have the texture of fast food fries, but don't have quite the same taste as they do. I honestly prefer the taste of these over fast food any day.
Will H.
White Hall, AR
I use these fries to create one of our favorite meals. They are easy to cook. They come out perfect every time. I can't stand soggy fries and these always have the perfect crunch. We top these with baked beans, bbq pork, melted Velveeta cheese and slaw. They make the perfect porky fries. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I buy themfor my little son and pop them in the oven and bake them for a little bit and then we dip them and ketchup they are pretty easy you don't get burned by the oil and they're not greasy like when you pan fry them. They are about $2.50 a packet but I just wish that they had a little more in the package .
Emily A.
These are some of the best french fries you can make. They are so yummy and crispy. They aren't too expensive but they aren't the healthiest. You can find them at just about any grocery store. I would buy these all the time if I could
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy are one of the best french fries you can eat at home. I love to put a little season salt on them after I have cooked them in our deep fryer and the entire family eats them up. They are wonderful and very affordable.
Ashley M.
Easy to make fast food like french fries. Pop the frozen fries on a sheet pan or stone and heat in the oven until crispy. No need to make a mess and fry them on the stove top. The fries with a homemade hamburger is better than going out for fast food.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
These fries are the best. My whole family loves them. My little girl loves loves them the best. She ask for them at almost every meal. I baked them so she don't get some grease.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these fries?
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Add these really extra crispy?
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these good and what's the price?
Meaghan M.
Who hasn't tried these?
Laura M.
Hutchinson, KS
Nothing beats a hot fast food fry. How does oreida get that same taste and texture in a frozen product?