Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy uploaded by Jessica L.Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy uploaded by lupe b.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Fast Food Fries® Extra Crispy French Fried Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Grade A made with potatoes. see more...

Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy
  • "These are one of my favorites.if you love fast food you can whip up some burgers at home and make these fries and voila." in 5 reviews
April W.
For frozen fries these are pretty good.They are nice and crispy and with some salt they are more amazing.I have bought them for numerous grocery stores.They go great with burgers,grilled cheese or just a sandwich.I like to dip them in ketchup.
Emily A.
These are some of the best french fries you can make. They are so yummy and crispy. They aren't too expensive but they aren't the healthiest. You can find them at just about any grocery store. I would buy these all the time if I could
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
These fries are okay. If you want fries in large amounts and need them cheap this is a good option but I found them to be kind of dry and they left an odd feeling in my mouth. I drowned them in ranch and I could eat them.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love these French fries, they are so yummy, and salty. To be honest they are not very good for you, but it is okay to have it every once in a while. The price is just right, and you can get this from any grocery store.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite French fries to make at home. They come out nice and crispy. Cook quickly. I like to add a dash of pepper & season salt to mine. There are the only French fries I buy.
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Love ore Ida's products, especially the extra crispy fast food style fries! They get crispy and golden without burning. I definitely recommend these fries!
Victoria P.
Ontario, CA
I love these fires i like that i can go to enny big store and buy for my kids my kids enjoy eating these for brekfast time or during the day
Tara N.
I love these fries. They're very good baked. I don't think they're too much like fast food but they're affordable, which is nice!!
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
Really yummy and cook quickly ... Great to pair with a quick meal on night where there isn't much time to cook
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Para los fans de la comida rápida, estas patatas fritas son lo máximo, son tan fácil de preparar y tan ricas!
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Foodie Expert
Who else loves these fries?
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Add these really extra crispy?
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Foodie Expert
Are these good and what's the price?
Meaghan M.
Who hasn't tried these?
Laura M.
Hutchinson, KS
Nothing beats a hot fast food fry. How does oreida get that same taste and texture in a frozen product?