BY ORE-IDA

Ore-Ida® Fast Food Fries® Extra Crispy French Fried Potatoes.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Grade A made with potatoes. see more...

Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy
  • "These are one of my favorites.if you love fast food you can whip up some burgers at home and make these fries and voila." in 5 reviews
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love to get these for burger night. They taste great. They are crispy. Doesn’t take that long to cook. Good flavor. I buy from Walmart. I usually add season salt to them while they are cooking. I would buy again.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
the best in my opinion however, i love all types of fries so i guess my pregnant self opinion is very biased bc i love any type of fries that are easy to make & i dont have to cut myself!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I have a young child who always asks for McDonald's even though he has been there only a handful of times. All he ever wants are the french fries. I found these at our local Target and I figured I would give these a try. I have oven baked and home fried them and he is more than happy with this option and can't even tell the difference. They really do have the texture of fast food fries, but don't have quite the same taste as they do. I honestly prefer the taste of these over fast food any day.
William H.
Greers Ferry
I use these fries to create one of our favorite meals. They are easy to cook. They come out perfect every time. I can't stand soggy fries and these always have the perfect crunch. We top these with baked beans, bbq pork, melted Velveeta cheese and slaw. They make the perfect porky fries. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Emily A.
These are some of the best french fries you can make. They are so yummy and crispy. They aren't too expensive but they aren't the healthiest. You can find them at just about any grocery store. I would buy these all the time if I could
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The Ore-Ida Fast Food Fries French Fried Potatoes Extra Crispy are one of the best french fries you can eat at home. I love to put a little season salt on them after I have cooked them in our deep fryer and the entire family eats them up. They are wonderful and very affordable.
Ashley M.
Easy to make fast food like french fries. Pop the frozen fries on a sheet pan or stone and heat in the oven until crispy. No need to make a mess and fry them on the stove top. The fries with a homemade hamburger is better than going out for fast food.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville, GA
These fries are the best. My whole family loves them. My little girl loves loves them the best. She ask for them at almost every meal. I baked them so she don't get some grease.
Catherine W.
Kansas City, MO
These fries are okay. If you want fries in large amounts and need them cheap this is a good option but I found them to be kind of dry and they left an odd feeling in my mouth. I drowned them in ranch and I could eat them.
Lydia B.
Yes, I love French fries.... who doesn't??? These are probably my favorite brand of French fried. I'm not sure why but they taste really good fried or just in the oven. I buy these all the time and I just can't see to get enough. I really do recommend and let me know what you think
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
Who else loves these fries?
Chelsea B.
Grand Junction, CO
Add these really extra crispy?
Tamica P.
Waldorf, MD
Are these good and what's the price?
Meaghan M.
Who hasn't tried these?
Laura M.
Hutchinson, KS
Nothing beats a hot fast food fry. How does oreida get that same taste and texture in a frozen product?