Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag

Share the Great American Potato with Your Family: Proudly nestled on the Oregon- Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

Who else will be feeding these to your kids?
Start your review of Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag!
Jordan L.
Snellville, GA
Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these extra crispy tater tots for my tater tot casserole. They hold firm when mixing with other ingredients like eggs and cheese and didn't get soggy. Love the taste.
Tonisha S.
Dublin, GA
I love these tater tots are definitely a kid friendly snack! Their crispy but soft potato center is just delicious!
Devon H.
Big Rapids, MI
These are the best tots - crispy and delicious. Plus, they're super easy to prepare.
Melissa C.
I always have a bag of these in my freezer for the kids. Since we bought an airfryer...all frozen foods taste sooo much better! These are yummy alone or salted and dipped in ketchup. I buy a bag of these at least every other month.
Alicia N.
Petoskey, MI
These really do crisp up nicely! Tater tots are one of my favorite snacks, and Ore-Oda seems to make the best crisply little nuggets of tater.
Amanda R.
Clovis, NM
These Ore-Ida Tater Tots are so good!  I like to be creative with these tater tots when creating my menu.  Ore-Ida products are really affordable and store in my freezer easily.  They are also really easy to prepare.  I highly recommend to anyone interested.   Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag
Mary P.
Brackenridge, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product cause to can cook them in the oven you can fry them or Air fry them. They are affordable and I can't say nothing bad about this product.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
Amazing price and amazing product! These tater tots are super yummy and crispy! 😍.
Ashley  C.
Orlando, FL
The great thing about these little potato puffs if you can have them for breakfast with eggs or dinner with a hot dog. We love to throw these guys in the oven or fryer for that perfect crispy side!
Emily B.
Denville , NJ
Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Tater Tots, 28 oz Bag uploaded by Emily B.
The side that makes the whole family happy! My kids love them plain, the adults topped them with sriracha mayo and avocado. Always have a bag on stand by in our freezer for quick meals.