Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles Fries, 26 oz Bag

*Share the Great American Potato with Your Family: Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, gold, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles Fries, 26 oz Bag!
Danielle  P.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Kroger
Sooooo delicious!!! Even if you cook them in the oven they still come out as if they'd been in a deep fryer!! Crispy in the outside but soft inside!! Definitely recommended by me
Sarri K.
Wichita, KS
I rarely purchase frozen fries. However when I do, it has to be the Ore-Ida brand. They are so easy to prepare. You can use the oven, but we find them best out of the air fryer. They are always crispy on the outside and soft in the center. They work great for a snack, or meal.
Sherri M.
Pikeville, KY
We all at my house love fries. And I always have a special way of making loaded fries and the crinkle cut are the best . There's so many different ways you can use them from hamburgers to loaded fries and chili fries to gravy fries I could go on and on . So if your looking for a great side or meal you won't go wrong with Ore Ida crinkle cut fries
Stacy M.
Moore, OK
We enjoy snacking on French fries all the time. We cook ours in an air fryer and they turn out amazing. They are a great quality and great price as well. I will recommend and also purchase these myself.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles Fries, 26 oz Bag uploaded by Rosie N.
Not a bad bag of frozen fries to try out. The crinkle is really not why I bought it. The size of the cut is nice. When I airfly it for 425 degrees for 25 mins, it was crispy but it didn't take long to lose its firmness. I'm still okay with it since this 26oz bag cost about $3. I've been having some cheat days and this seems easy to do at home. It's not seasoned so I added our own. Overall, I didn't mind it much and who knows, I might end up buying it again.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Wow! These are always delicious, filling and the perfect side dish to any meal, they also work great as a main dish with another vegetable!
Heather S.
Homestead, PA
These were a very tasty and salty side dish but the extra crispy was very exciting to learn about these out on the aisle with the famous oreisa brand my favorite for some at home french fries I bake them in the oven because I don't think they need extra grease on top but enough of my mouth to sun it up these bare good of course they are the best brand in frozen fries.
Shandi O.
Glasgow, KY
Fries is always a good and easy side and this brand is a good one! My kids love fries so I always keep
Danielle K.
Ballston Lake, NY
There’s nothing like a classic french fry. But sometimes you don’t want to go to a restaurant to get them. That’s when these extra crispy golden crinkles fries come in handy. Hands-down the best way to prepare these is with bacon in the oven. Let the bacon fat Render and cook the fries too crispy perfection. You won’t be sorry.
Jill  B.
Batavia, OH
My kids grew up eating these so simple and a fast lunch for a busy mom and tasty you can’t go wrong

Looking for your answer?