Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries

by Ore-Ida

The best food starts with the best Ingredients. Since our beginnings over 50 years ago, Ore-Ida has been located in the heart of america's finest potato growing region--the pacific northwest. In fact, the name Ore-Ida is a combination of "oregon" and "idaho." That's how proud we are of our great potato heritage. Surrounded by the nation's best potato farms, Ore-Ida partners with farmers who meet our high standards to bring you the best potato side dishes in america. We hope your family enjoys eating them as much as we enjoy making them. POTATOES, VEGETABLE OIL BLEND (SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, RICE FLOUR, SALT, DEXTRIN, CORN STARCH, ANNATTO COLOR, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, DEXTROSE, LEAVENING (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE), XANTHAN GUM.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries!
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries are such a great tasting crunchy fry, it is a great fry for chilli, or fondue, even with gravy it retains its crisp and flavor. This is a must in every house.
Stuart, VA
These are great if you love crispy fries, this is by far the best brand to buy for extra crispy fries. They are easy to cook, you can either fry, or bake, the taste is great, and they are really affordable, I would recommend to anyone who loves crispy fries.
Bayamon
Las mejores para preparar "papas locas".  Una cama de papas, chili, pico de gallo, queso derretido y sour cream.  Hagan el ejercicio que verán que manera mas rica.  Son igual de ricas horneadas, y evitamos calorías al freírlas.  Y solitas con ketchup, :)
Our family go-to for fries. We compare them as a mix between McD and BK, which works for us. Super crispy and still has potato in the middle, not empty hollow shells of crunch. We deep fry them, so not sure how they are baked, but we have a stash in the deep freezer for our family at all times.
Spring, TX
My husband and I can't have many high carb foods and potatoes have become a staple food. Like most foods we wanted to have a way to quickly make fries for those really busy days. Ore ida has been our favorite one to use and we keep our freezer stocked.
Wylie, TX
These fries are so good and yes, the do get crispy and crunchy in the oven. There is not much difference in these and fast-food restaurant fries. My family loves them and they are quick and easy to make.
Natrona Hts, PA
He's fragile pretty good surprisingly you just pop them in and they don't take very long and you can go because love under quick and easy car right in the microwave
Fyffe, AL
The best French fries by far! They are they best brand to buy for crispy fries. My daughter is very picky about her fries and does not like them soft and mushy so these are perfect for her. She loves them!
these french fries are so crispy they're very easy to do you bake them in the oven and they come out wonderful anybody can do it they have very good flavor also
Baltimore, MD
I have you just wanted french fries well this is how I feel when I eat the fast food fries.It gives me the taste as if I was in a fast food resturant.

Looking for your answer?