BY ORE-IDA

So you want the golden crispy finish of oven cooked fries or tater tots®, and the unbeatable flavor of America’s highest quality potatoes… but from a microwave and in just 4 minutes? No problem! With Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Golden Crinkles®, Extra Crispy Easy Tater Tots® and Extra Crispy Easy Golden Fries® you can enjoy perfectly crisp fries and tots in the time it takes to preheat your oven!

• 0g Trans Fats

• Each serving contains 2g of Fiber and 2g of Protein

• Box contains 2 Servings

• How crispy do these come out of the microwave? I only li...1 Answers
  • Microwave these can't be as good as putting them in the o...6 Answers
  • Do they have a larger serving size box?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i love these they are easy to heat up and use for a meal or a quick snack love all the flavors i get the regular and some crispy fries tots and i use lots of ketchup to dip yummy" in 8 reviews
  • "This french fry brand is my favorite its delicious and these easy fries make it fast to eat." in 7 reviews
  • "I think they sometimes can taste a bit like the stuff in the package that cooks them, but my son loves them." in 6 reviews
  • "Best frozen patattos ever I love this for breakfast when am in a harry the easy and great ..my husben is in love with this frozen food and it rear when he loves frozen food ." in 5 reviews
  • "I like the fries too the Ore-Ida brand is probably the closest brand to the yummy fast food taste, while being healthier by not frying them. " in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
I love the idea of this product! The end product for me when I tried them wasn't my favorite but it also wasn't the best. This is something you need to watch while cooking and not just follow the directions and walk away for you are going to be coming back to some hard fries. I would recommend this to friends with kids who want fries in a hurry without going to buy fast food.
Aj S.
The Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots are very easy to make. These fries are very easy to make considering that they cook in a microwave for about 3 minutes. They come out crunchy like they were just fried. They are best eaten hot or else they will get soggy fast.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I was SO happy with this! First, I was very pleased by the price as I found mine for a dollar. The next thing I loved is that it's a perfect portion as a snack or with an entree.I also loved that they were super crispy like fast-food fries would be, but took 3 minutes and didn't make me feel as gross as ordering out. I do feel that the box itself and cooking method was a bit of a fire hazard, but I never had a problem so I could just be paranoid. I will definitely be buying more when I see them again!
Alexis A.
The portion feels small, but these get really crispy in the microwave and they're pretty good considering. Probably great for kids. Im pretty sure I've seen them in Dollar Tree and Food Lion and Walmart.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
These are my favorite at home fries. They turn crispy and almost have a buttery flavor once they are cooked. I could eat these over some fast food fries any day.
Kesean  C.
Columbia, NC
Ore-ida Extra Crispy Easy Fries
___________________________________________
I really like these fries because they are a quick fix if you do not feel like waiting so long to fry or bake regular fries, or if your in a hurry. Not only do they cook quick they taste GREAT!! They have a little more flavor than regular fries in my opinion and a more softer texture but my little brother loves them and so do I. Great for afternoon snacks for your kids.
Juleeanna N.
Sacramento, CA
When I had went to my sisters house recently she had the Ore-Ida Easy Fries and I was starving . I opened the box up and may I say , the box itself is AWESOME . The way it's already like a plate is so cool . But anyways , I put them in the microwave for what I believe was about 3-4 minutes and I put some chili on the stove with some cheese and stuff and I made myself some chili cheese fries In about 5-6 minutes 🙌 they we're amazing . I love them and I now buy them for myself all the time , a long with some chilli of course 😂
Jennifer C.
Thanks to my nurture voxbox I was able to try these for free. I choose the tater tots seeing that I have tried multiple brands of them before. I have to say that these are by far the best compared to the others I was able to get them perfectly crispy in the oven and when I bit into them the inside was moist and soft. The tater tot was also seasoned well and had a wonderful taste. I would purchase this brand of tater tots in the future and I would recommend this brand to other people of the others I have tried.
Sharill R.
Elk Grove, CA
We never buy frozen potatoes, so this was a first time for me. What a great first time experience! These potatoes taste delicious, they truly get crispy and are extremely easy to make. Directions are clear, easy to follow and all you need is the microwave. Heat and serve in the same package? Yes, please! These were mommy-approved, kid-approved and even husband approved in my house! My only complaint is that there are not enough fries for the three of us haha! We will definitely be buying these from now on.
McKenzie A.
I received these for free in my Nurture Vox Box... that's about the nicest thing I can say about them (other than they were easy to make). I'm not sure how they got "extra crispy" in the title since they were more flaccid than a overcooked strand of angel hair pasta. They were fairly flavorless, like eating the offspring of a potato and soggy cardboard in fry form. Sorry, Ore-ida. I normally like your stuff, but this was a big miss for me, personally. Don't worry, I forgive you.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Are you supposed to microwave these? I don't like microwave food.
Amanda D.
One of the worst things to eat re heated to me is fries. Do these taste like reheated fries?
Alyssa R.
Ironwood, MI
Do they get soggy or crispy? Sometimes I get fries that come out too crispy and others I can cook forever and there still soggy fries.
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
Microwave these can't be as good as putting them in the oven, but I love quick options sometimes. Are these good in the microwave? Can you still put these in the oven and still be good?
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca
What makes them so yummy ?