Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsOre-Ida
Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots

Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots

by Ore-Ida

So you want the golden crispy finish of oven cooked fries or tater tots®, and the unbeatable flavor of America’s highest quality potatoes… but from a microwave and in just 4 minutes? No problem! With Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Golden Crinkles®, Extra Crispy Easy Tater Tots® and Extra Crispy Easy Golden Fries® you can enjoy perfectly crisp fries and tots in the time it takes to preheat your oven!

• 0g Trans Fats

• Each serving contains 2g of Fiber and 2g of Protein

• Box contains 2 Servings

Do these taste like fast food fries??
Which are your favorite ?
Which are your favorite ?
Start your review of Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love these they are easy to heat up and use for a meal or a quick snack love all the flavors i get the regular and some crispy fries tots and i use lots of ketchup to dip yummyin reviews
This french fry brand is my favorite its delicious and these easy fries make it fast to eat.in reviews
I think they sometimes can taste a bit like the stuff in the package that cooks them, but my son loves them.in reviews
I like the fries too the Ore-Ida brand is probably the closest brand to the yummy fast food taste, while being healthier by not frying them. in reviews
Best frozen patattos ever I love this for breakfast when am in a harry the easy and great ..my husben is in love with this frozen food and it rear when he loves frozen food .in reviews
Zane P.
Portland , OR
So yummy!!! I love anything potato and these fries are so delicious! Also they are really fast to make, I think it’s like 5 minutes In the microwave. And it’s amazing how crispy they are from the microwave.
Teri H.
Lexington, KY
These are really good fries. They are very crispy. I purchase these quite often as they are easy for the kids to prepare.
Vikki S.
Wartburg, TN
Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots uploaded by Vikki S.
What more can I say? They’re fast, crispy and delicious. I’m a French fry junkie and I love these
Dawn T.
Tamaroa, IL
Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots are just that. Crispy, easy, and delicious. We all know how unhealthy deep frying can be, but most frozen fries or tots end up mushy and under cooked in the oven. These potatoes are super convenient and end up crispy without the extra grease and are a time saver which we all can appreciate.
Joanna M.
Kathleen, GA
Easy side to give kids with a protein. Quick and guilt free since you can bake and not fry them. Even easy to put in the air fryer.
Holly C.
Belleville, PA
For being a freezer product these are really good. When I’m super busy I just pop these in the oven or in my air fryer. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I only gave 3 stars because I prefer to do homemade fries. These are good when your schedule is hectic. #ore-ida #influenster Ore-Ida Steak Fries 6 lb Bag
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
I don't know about you, but I love French Fries! It just seems like they're always good from a pizza delivery shop, but not at home. Well, that's not so true for Ore-Ida's frozen French Fries. They're most definitely a great value corr the money. I love to have these with a meal or just as a snack. A great way to make them is to pour a bit of oil over the fries, and work the oil all over them with your hands. If you don't want your hands getting greasy, you can opt to put the fries into a large Ziploc bag, pour in a bit of oil, seal the bag, and shake them around and use your hands to coat each fry. Lay flat on a tin foil lined oven pan, turn about halfway through, and boom! You've got some really delicious fries. Try dipping them in Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing for a really awesome flavor! I hope you all try them this way and love them as much as I do!
Kristin C.
Dade City, FL
All the Ore Ida brands are amazingly good. Especially for my 2 year old!!! Easy to make for meals or a side snack! Love the different types of fries.
amanda S.
Dixon, MO
My daughter is a huge French fry fan! I would have to go to a fast food drive thru to get quality French fries but not any more! Fresh, crispy fries ready in minutes! Extremely convenient! I have to stock up every week on these! All my kids love them
Stephanie T.
This is one of our go to splurge. If we do not have time to cut our own fries. Perfect for a quick treat snack. Or to pair with a burger.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...