BY ORE-IDA

So you want the golden crispy finish of oven cooked fries or tater tots®, and the unbeatable flavor of America’s highest quality potatoes… but from a microwave and in just 4 minutes? No problem! With Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Golden Crinkles®, Extra Crispy Easy Tater Tots® and Extra Crispy Easy Golden Fries® you can enjoy perfectly crisp fries and tots in the time it takes to preheat your oven!

• 0g Trans Fats

• Each serving contains 2g of Fiber and 2g of Protein

• Box contains 2 Servings

• How crispy do these come out of the microwave? I only like my fr...1 Answers
  • Microwave these can't be as good as putting them in the oven, but...6 Answers
  • Do they have a larger serving size box?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i love these they are easy to heat up and use for a meal or a quick snack love all the flavors i get the regular and some crispy fries tots and i use lots of ketchup to dip yummy" in 8 reviews
  • "This french fry brand is my favorite its delicious and these easy fries make it fast to eat." in 7 reviews
  • "I think they sometimes can taste a bit like the stuff in the package that cooks them, but my son loves them." in 6 reviews
  • "I like the fries too the Ore-Ida brand is probably the closest brand to the yummy fast food taste, while being healthier by not frying them. " in 5 reviews
  • "Best frozen patattos ever I love this for breakfast when am in a harry the easy and great ..my husben is in love with this frozen food and it rear when he loves frozen food ." in 5 reviews
lauren b.
I ate these as a last resort because my mom refused to buy anymore food. I cannot even begin to describe the awful flavor I was confronted with when the soggy fry hit my tongue. This is absolutely disgusting and should not be tolerated.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
Foodie Expert
These fries and tater tots are so good and really are crispy even when they are backed in the oven! All you have to do is put them in and let them cook!
Aj S.
Foodie Expert
The Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Fries and Tater Tots are very easy to make. These fries are very easy to make considering that they cook in a microwave for about 3 minutes. They come out crunchy like they were just fried. They are best eaten hot or else they will get soggy fast.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
I was SO happy with this! First, I was very pleased by the price as I found mine for a dollar. The next thing I loved is that it's a perfect portion as a snack or with an entree.I also loved that they were super crispy like fast-food fries would be, but took 3 minutes and didn't make me feel as gross as ordering out. I do feel that the box itself and cooking method was a bit of a fire hazard, but I never had a problem so I could just be paranoid. I will definitely be buying more when I see them again!
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
The portion feels small, but these get really crispy in the microwave and they're pretty good considering. Probably great for kids. Im pretty sure I've seen them in Dollar Tree and Food Lion and Walmart.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite at home fries. They turn crispy and almost have a buttery flavor once they are cooked. I could eat these over some fast food fries any day.
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Aweeeee reminds me of childhood! My mom used to make these on rainy days. She had a daycare in our home and I distinctly remember myself n all of the other kids hanging around the kitchen excitedly waiting for the fries to finish cooking. And of course being frustrated when she made us wait for them to cool lol.
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
So good! Literally just a few minutes in the microwave and they come out perfectly. They are great for adding to meals as a side dish, or just as a snack on their own. Plus making cheese fries has never been more convenient. Oh, and did I mention they are only one dollar a box? At my store at least..
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
I love this brand it is the best and they taste so good but you don't get a lot in the box but it is a really quick good snack and I think their healthy for you not being cooked in oil and easy to fix in the microwave I recommend them they are good
Sabrina J.
Claymont, DE
One of the best reasons to get these fries are for how quick you can heat them up. Microwave for 4 minutes and all done ! A downfall is you only get a little bit on each box. I usually wait until they go on sale for $1. Perfect for a simple meal like Mac and cheese and fries !
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Are you supposed to microwave these? I don't like microwave food.
Amanda D.
Foodie Expert
One of the worst things to eat re heated to me is fries. Do these taste like reheated fries?
Alyssa R.
Ironwood, MI
Do they get soggy or crispy? Sometimes I get fries that come out too crispy and others I can cook forever and there still soggy fries.
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO
Microwave these can't be as good as putting them in the oven, but I love quick options sometimes. Are these good in the microwave? Can you still put these in the oven and still be good?
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca
What makes them so yummy ?