Add a Photo

By ORE-IDA

So you want the golden crispy finish of oven cooked fries or tater tots®, and the unbeatable flavor of America’s highest quality potatoes… but from a microwave and in just 4 minutes? No problem! With Ore-Ida® Extra Crispy Easy Golden Crinkles®, Extra Crispy Easy Tater Tots® and Extra Crispy Easy Golden Fries® you can enjoy perfectly crisp fries and tots in the time it takes to preheat your oven!

• 0g Trans Fats

• Each serving contains 2g of Fiber and 2g of Protein

• Box contains 2 Servings

Photos (6)
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ

Aweeeee reminds me of childhood! My mom used to make these on rainy days. She had a daycare in our home and I distinctly remember myself n all of the other kids hanging around the kitchen excitedly waiting for the fries to finish cooking. And of course being frustrated when she made us wait for them to cool lol.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Champaign, IL

So good! Literally just a few minutes in the microwave and they come out perfectly. They are great for adding to meals as a side dish, or just as a snack on their own. Plus making cheese fries has never been more convenient. Oh, and did I mention they are only one dollar a box? At my store at least..
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Claymont, DE

One of the best reasons to get these fries are for how quick you can heat them up. Microwave for 4 minutes and all done ! A downfall is you only get a little bit on each box. I usually wait until they go on sale for $1. Perfect for a simple meal like Mac and cheese and fries !
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

These are very convenient for a quick snack or adding a side to lunch. It took a few tries in our microwave to figure out the correct cooking time, but they are delicious. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because they are not all super crispy.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN

I love this brand it is the best and they taste so good but you don't get a lot in the box but it is a really quick good snack and I think their healthy for you not being cooked in oil and easy to fix in the microwave I recommend them they are good
lauren b.
lauren b.

I ate these as a last resort because my mom refused to buy anymore food. I cannot even begin to describe the awful flavor I was confronted with when the soggy fry hit my tongue. This is absolutely disgusting and should not be tolerated.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

The portion feels small, but these get really crispy in the microwave and they're pretty good considering. Probably great for kids. Im pretty sure I've seen them in Dollar Tree and Food Lion and Walmart.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Golden crinkles for the win! I love Ore Ida fries. If they made sweet potato ones it would be even better! Also, sprinkling some Johnny's seasoning on them give the fries a really nice flavor.
Joan H.
Joan H.
Cullman, AL

Love the tots. So easy to MAKE. A great side item for hot dogs and/or hamburgers. They are so affordable. Great snack for kids and adults. 5 stars from me!!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS

These fries and tater tots are so good and really are crispy even when they are backed in the oven! All you have to do is put them in and let them cook!
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL

Are you supposed to microwave these? I don't like microwave food.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

One of the worst things to eat re heated to me is fries. Do these taste like reheated fries?
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Ironwood, MI

Do they get soggy or crispy? Sometimes I get fries that come out too crispy and others I can cook forever and there still soggy fries.
erica c.
erica c.
Lees Summit, MO

Microwave these can't be as good as putting them in the oven, but I love quick options sometimes. Are these good in the microwave? Can you still put these in the oven and still be good?
lisamaire a.
lisamaire a.
Fresno, Ca

What makes them so yummy ?

Join Now