BY ORE-IDA

Ore Ida® Extra Crispy Golden Fries™ Easy Fries®.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Before opening see back panel.
Crispy in 4 minutes.
French fried potatoes. see more...

Buzz B.
Encinitas, CA
I got these with a coupon in my recent VoxBox and was initially disappointed. For the price you only get one serving of fries. Then I made them and was rather impressed. Don't get me wrong, they still taste like frozen french fries. But to have fries that taste like they were cooked in the oven in 3.5 minutes from the microwave, and already portioned out is near genius. I would consider buying these again if I found a coupon in the paper.
Erica N.
I was very iffy about these but they are actually pretty good. I thought they would be too soft but it was impressive the tasted just like the Ore Ida fries we normally cook in the oven.
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
Very good French fries specially when they come out of the microwave it's amazing how crunchy they are.I also have a very good taste to them as well
Heather L.
I bought these at the Dollar Tree. 4 minutes and they are done. There isn't a lot of fries in the box but for $1 it will do. They tasted good.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
The girl I am a Personal Care Assistant for absolutely loves these! Only takes for min in the microwave and you'll have crispy french fries!
Lauren M.
Albany, NY
SOooo yummy and so much better for you than fries at a restaurant, only if you bake them in the oven of course.
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Are these as crispy as the fries cooked in the oven?