Ore-Ida Easy Fries Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes uploaded by Nic S.Ore-Ida Easy Fries Extra Crispy Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes uploaded by Brandy D.

BY ORE-IDA

Ore-ida easy fries extra crispy golden crinkles french fried potatoes 4.75-oz. see more...

Nic S.
These fries are good for them being microwaveable fries. The only bad thing about them is that they don’t get to a crunchiness that I like. There good but not the best I’ve had that’s why I gave it a 4 stars. There really easy to make and is a quick and easy side. My son likes them so that’s a plus! Also I would suggest to add a fry seasoning for an added flavor.
Emilie O.
These fries are by far the best ever! They’re super crispy and soooo good! They are even more amazing in an Air fryer and more healthy! They’re extremely affordable and I looove these!
Frances M.
Pueblo, CO
These are $1.25 at my local Wal-Mart and provide a larger serving than a standard fast-food restaurant for a comparable price. When I received my coupon to try them out in my Nuture VoxBox, I was skeptical, but I was pleasantly surprised. They came out remarkably crispy, perfectly salted, and oh-so-easy. They aren't quite as good as frying fries, but for the speed & ease, they're a winner. Keep a few of these in your freezer for those late-night munchies and save yourself a trip to the local burger joint.
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
Taste great only takes 4 minutes in microwave, you pull off a piece of the carton to push down on top of fries, taste great, not a great smell while cooking though smells like Styrofoam melting. Other that that it's a great snack or one serving.
Gabby K.
These are a delicious fry! Ore Ida is my favorite brand of frozen french fries! I wouldn't say that they get super crispy, but that may be because we don't leave them in long enough to get crispy. (I'll definitely try it though!)
Angela A.
Easy to make. Making them in the microwave actually worked! They were perfectly golden and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Tasted great! Just wish there would have been more int eh package.
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
Easy and quick but it smells like melting plastic while they cook....as they cool they crisp right up...they need more flavor like the regular (non microwaved) fries....
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Love these! The kids can make these on their own without my help. They are cooked quick and are crispy which is not expected when cooking in the microwave.
Grace S.
Winston Salem, NC
They are delicious and super easy to make! I always know that I am getting good quality when buying from Ore Ida and this is no exception!
Megan G.
South bend , In
These are really good! I normally hate microwave fries but these where nice and crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside!