Ore-Ida Crispy Crunchies!

Ore Ida?? Crispy Crunchies??!.
0g trans fat per serving.
Since 1952.
Seasoned, battered french fries.
Made with Grade A potatoes. see more...

Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
These fries are very reasonable in price and I purchased at Walmart. They can be purchased pretty much anywhere. They taste awesome and can be eaten as a meal or just for a snack.
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
We just had these last night. We enjoyed them, but I did have to cook them for a bit longer to get them to the "crunchiness" that my family enjoys.
Samantha E.
Bloomfield, IN
These are my favorite brand of frozen french fries. They come out perfect every time and are never soggy. So yummy!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
These actually taste great and they really do turn out crunchy and not soggy. They are best when they are baked!
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
I like these fries. They are easy to make. You can bake them and they come out crispy and taste good.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge, NJ
These are pretty good fries. they take a while to get them crispy , but overall they taste great.
Jessica R.
Charleston, WV
We LOVE great taste a big hit with the kids will get again for sure now on store list
Jennifer B.
I love any French fry or tater tot by Ore-ida! They make for a great side with just about any meal!
Morgan J.