Ore-Ida Country Style Seasoned French Fries, 30 oz Bag

by Ore-Ida

Seasoned potatoes with skins. ; Share the Great American Potato with your family. Proudly nestled on the Oregon-Idaho border, Ore-Ida potato experts have been serving locally grown taters from the heartland of potato country since 1952. All our crispy, golden, Grade A fries are made from 100% real, fresh peeled, American grown potatoes. We take great care to cut, season, and freeze them in under an hour to lock in all the delicious, freshly cooked flavor. Your family deserves the highest quality because, if it's not Grade A, it's not Ore-Ida!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ore-Ida Country Style Seasoned French Fries, 30 oz Bag!
itsjustmyssy R.
Ore-Ida Country Style Seasoned French Fries, 30 oz Bag uploaded by itsjustmyssy R.
If you want an easy delicious snack these Ore-Ida Country Style Seasoned French Fries, 30 oz Bag will fit the bill. Hot Sauce, Ketchup and Cheese.....bake in the oven until extra crispy then add some sliced Jalepeno Peppers, a bit more Ketchup and OH YEAH.....YUMMY GOODNESS!! 😍😍😍❤😊
Sabrina  B.
Austin, PA
My family of 4 absolutely loves all the different seasonings and styles that Orieda provides. You never get bored eating the same plain fries when you buy this brand! Ore-Ida Golden Crinkles French Fried Potatoes
Jenny  N.
Hudson, WI
I love fries, I’m not sure I’ve ever met a fry I didn’t like. However, not all are created equal. These are our families go to, no crazy seasoning but satisfies a craving!
Camey  P.
East Orwell, OH
My family loves these Orida Seasoned fries .It's one less step I have to do when I'm trying to get dinner made and on the table in a hurry .Thier just the right amount of seasoning and potato.Its a great healthy side who doesn't like fries.I buy them several times a month for my family . Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Seasoned Crinkles Fries, 26 oz Bag Ore-Ida Golden Twirls French Fried Potatoes, 28 oz Bag Ore-Ida Country Style Seasoned Steak Fries, 28 oz Bag Ore-Ida Zesty Seasoned Curly Fries, 28 oz Bag
Joseph E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This product saves a lot of time and effort, but the taste can be a bit bland when just baked in the oven. To get that real french fried taste, they need to be cooked in oil.
Melanie H.
Cordova, TN
Great value for quantity! Cook to perfection and taste great with your favorite dipping sauce.
Kecia  B.
Dawsonville, GA
These are so good, best dang fries ever, good price especially when they’re on sale, so when you find them get a bag!
Alison P.
Chesnee, SC
Cooked these up in my air fryer oven, they turned out crispy and delicious! I highly recommend this brand.
Amber F.
Mableton, GA
We bought these to pair with homemade burgers and are so happy we did! The kids thought these fries were a hit. Easy to make and tasty. I did add my own seasoning but will definitely buy again.
Anastasia M.
Naperville, IL
French fries everyday if my kids could choose. We can't do that but even we do have fries we always get Ore-Ida. The dimensions are consistent and the flavor delicious. They are easy to prepare and we often bake ours to avoid grease.

Looking for your answer?