BY ORCHARD VALLEY HARVEST

Orchard Valley Harvest is dedicated to finding pure and simple nuts and dried sweetened fruits that support your healthy lifestyle. Our products come right from Mother Nature and do not contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Enjoy the naturally good taste of our Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix and feel nourished and satisfied. see more...

Orchard Valley Harvest™ Cranberry Almond Cashew Trail Mix
  • "I received a small sample of these in the mail a few weeks ago and I finally decided to try them when I felt like snacking on something." in 1 review
Nancy K.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I found this in TJMaxx and thought it would be good for snacks at work. It's delicious! The nuts are fresh and it's a great combination of salty and sweet flavors. It's a healthy and tasty snack that I really enjoy. The small packages are perfect for work or travel or to keep in my bag for snacking emergencies!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this easy to grab and go snacks pack! It's a healthy, delicious snack for the hole family. I always have one or two in my bag. The only bad thing is that sometimes is difficult to open but despite of it is recommend it!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Seriously obsessed with this brand and their products. I bought the pack of 8 individual packets, and I love it. So easy to grab and go. I wish it had some type of a chocolate crunch.
Michelle F.
The product has no artificial ingredients or Genetically Modified Organisms, GMOs. This snack is perfect for anybody! I love it!! The cranberries are not super sweet nor are the cashews or almonds salty or bland. They are perfect! I am definitely going to buy the full size product to have something to snack on and to even pack with my lunch!
Somary R.
I love these. especially when I'm on the go. I buy the bags that have the snack sized portions already. I keep one in my purse. My car. Everywhere and when I'm getting hungry or need a snack. It's a great go to item. It's filling and healthy. My 3 year old loves it too.
Angel H.
Great snack. I love this trail mix. Sweetened dried fruit paired with salty nuts is always an excellent combo in my opinion. I also love that its on the healthier side if you are like me and trying to lose some weight. I go to these instead of something extremely fattening.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
Great snack choice! I love this trail mix. It's loaded with healthy fats, protein, and fiber. Sweetened dried fruit paired with salty nuts is a excellent combo. I keep a snack pack by my desk to curve my hunger during the day.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
A delicious combination for a snack. There was an equal mixture of nuts and cranberries. The cranberries were soft and chewy and not too sweet. There was just enough salt to add a hint of flavor. Very impressed that they are Non GMO verified! This was the perfect size for a snack and fits easily into your purse.
Carol T.
I love the Grab & Go Bags of this product, they are just the right size to put in your purse or a child's lunch box. The price is affordable. You will experience a new taste as it has lots flavor with each bite. I buy this at CVS.
Andrea K.
Saint Joseph, MO
I received a free sample of this snack mix from PinchMe and my family went crazy over it. they were fighting for the biggest share of the pack. I will have to go out and buy this to keep around the house! Glad to find a healthy snack option that is such a big hit.