ORCA Cooler TP075ORC 75 Qt. Cooler Tan

by Orca Cooler

Coolers are roto-molded lockable. They feature premium insulation that keeps your food and drinks cold and makes ice last days longer. The padded carrying handles make it easy to transport the cooler from your house to your vehicle. Features 75-quart storage capacity Durable roto-molded construction Integrated insulation for maximum ice/cold retention and freshness of your stowed items for up to 10 days Lid gasket to ensure a perfect seal Extendable flex-grip handles for comfortable solo or tandem portage Cargo net attachment for added storage Easy-flow drainage spout Color - Tan Inside Dimension - 27 0.5 L x 12 3/8 W x 12 5/8 D in. Outside Dimension - 35 L x 18 W x 18 D in.

One stated for days, how many days and is it easy to tote weight wise?
Start your review of ORCA Cooler TP075ORC 75 Qt. Cooler Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylee G.
Rugged and Keeps all your bevs cold for days. Perfect camping and hunting cooler. Well built. 5 stars do recommend
Christa W.
Millington, TN
I think this is better than a yeti cooler in my opinion! The only thing I dislike about this is the suction can be quite strong after being closed for a while and is really hard to open. I would highly recommend this though!!