Orb(tm) Women's Multi + Fish Oil

by Orb

At ORB, we believe that the right amount of science and simplicity can unlock a vitamins true potential. We combine top quality nutrients in 2-in-1 formulations and use our patented time-release technology so you know they are working throughout the day. Vitamins should be easy, effective and enable you to live a healthier life. We make your health simple* Women's Multi + Fish Oil Start your day knowing that you are making an impact on your health. ORBs Womens Multi + Fish Oil kick-starts your morning and supports you for 8 hours, and provides a sense of vitality that you can actually feel. We combine 21 essential vitamins and minerals with Omega 3 fatty acids in one high-quality full daily serving, providing antioxidant support for a healthy immune system. Now, you can feel confident that your multivitamin is working for you all day

Has anyone tried these and do you like them? Also do they make you a little nauseous on an empty stomach?
Start your review of Orb(tm) Women's Multi + Fish Oil!
Amanda D.
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: GNC
These work great. I can tell a definite improvement in my hair and skin. Having the ritual of taking them each morning keeps me on track with trying to stay healthy. They are kind of big though, so I have a hard time taking them. A couple of times I had a hard time keeping them down.
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like these, but I have some complaints. First the packaging is just grotesquely overdone. The actual bottle of supplements is just a small globe, but there is so much thick and gratuitous packaging around it. It’s aesthetically pleasing but not earth friendly at all. Secondly, when you burp after taking these you will taste the fish oil, and that’s just gross. Other than that they seem to work just fine and the bottle is really cute and even the pills themselves are cute. It makes taking supplements fun.
Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I researched this vitamin before I purchased, and the reviews said that this vitamin gave them energy, and didn’t upset their stomachs. I agree it doesn’t upset my stomach, but I don’t feel energized after taking it. I also thought they were pretty pricey for a 30 day supply.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love these vitamins! I have tried countless brands and formulas and usually end up feeling nauseous with multis no matter when I take them, with or without food. I know these aren't the hair/skin formula but I notice such a huge difference in skin clarity and hair luminosity when I take these. The only supplement I have to take in addition to this is iron, but I'm anemic so hopefully that's not an issue for too many people. Orb(tm) Women's Multi + Fish Oil
Felicia B.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I just started using them and so far love them! I was attracted to them out of all the choices by its amazing bright and colorful packaging! And I get excited every day to take a pill that's pink and so good for you at the same time!
Jennifer H.
Leander, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the extended release of these vitamins. I started with the multi and hai, skin and nails, sleep blend....within a week I ordered every single vitamin they make. I'm hooked. The packaging is pleasing. I don't have to take 6 bottles to meet my multi. My husband loves the men's blend.