Orbrium Toys Wooden Train Set Featuring 3 Arches Bridge and 2 Engines Fits Thomas Brio, Figure-8 uploaded by Tiffany B.

BY ORBRIUM TOYS

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids absolutely love the strength it is very easy to put together and the magnet trains are such a good hit. They are very effective in and very affordable. I would recommend to other families
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
My son loves trians and tracks. I would love to have this for him. Now that I seen it on here I will be saving up and ordering for him. These are amazing for kids that love trains and tracks like this.
Tammy H.
Arlington, TX
My 3 and 4 year old boys love this because it's easy to put together. Warning though, some of the pieces (but not all) are double sided. We spend a few frustrating minutes trying to set it up the first time before we figured this out.
Tiffany B.
This is a great alternative brand to Thomas or Brio. The track width is compatible, but like some reviews say, a bit of sanding is needed to make sure the pieces fit together smoothly. Definitely worth the price if you have a toddler who loves trains. I prefer wooden sets over the plastic ones since they seem more durable and easier for kids to play with on their own from an earlier age.