BY ORBIT #7 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit wintermint sugar-free gum 14 ct see more...

• A few years ago when I bought gum from this brand it woul...4 Answers
  • Is it good for smokers?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of these Orbit Gums?6 Answers
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this long lasting gum flavor. I always carry gum in my purse for when I need to chew or for after I eat a meal. This is just super fresh and not obnoxious with the intense flavor that some gum can have. I also like that it’s sugar free and isn’t rotting my teeth.
Alexis L.
Wantagh, NY
Okay so this is going to sound crazy, but I have bad anxiety and this gum and this flavor in particular has saved me from me lol. I have tried endless amounts of brands and flavors nothing compares to this one. It holds the flavor the best and has the perfect amount of minty flavor. I always joke with my boyfriend that I should be sponsored by Orbit because I keep them in business with how much I buy this gum. I normally buy the three packs at Walmart but I'll buy it just about anywhere. Obsessed is an understatement. I always recommend it to people and always have it on hand at any moment.
Nicole D.
This has been my go-to gum for over 10 years. I’m kinda addicted to it lol! It doesn’t get weird & gross after time. It just loses a little flavor. It’s a nice mint taste. Not too strong but definitely strong enough to get the job done! Love this stuff!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I like this flavor of orbit the best. The flavor is great and it lasts a long time. It’s also sugar free which I like because I try to avoid gum with sugar. It’s very inexpensive and something I will buy again!
Justin S.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is my favorite gum. It has a wonderful minty taste and the flavor lasts longer than most other gum brands. The price is very cheap and it is super good for the teeth since it is sugar free. Great gum that saves teeth.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite gum of all time. Love that it's sugarless and it really holds onto its flavor. I chew this everyday. Highly recommend if you love me chewing gum.
Shirley C.
Brownsville , TX
I've tried them and I love them specially their cool mist. Love how their flavor is long lasting and they don't become ugly like rubber. Also like how only one gum it's big enough not like others that you have to use 2 or more. I wouldn't change anything from orbit gums their my favorite.
Amber W.
My absolute favorite gum of all time! I will not chew any other flavor or brand. Orbit wintermint leaves such a refreshing feel in your mouth while still giving you fresh breath. It lasts for what seems forever. I could never get tired of this gum. I could almost be addicted..if that's possible.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am a gum chewer and keep a pack of gum everywhere from my purse to my desk drawer at work.  This is one of my favorite brands and flavors.  I love the Wintermint.  The flavor lasts for a while and the gum doesn't get hard after chewing it for a few minutes like other brands of gum.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I really like this gum!! The wintermint flavor is such a light and lovely mint flavor!! I'm not a fan of the little box it comes in because I feel that the gum can fall out really easy, but that is almost all gum containers. There is a lot of flavor that lasts without it being overwhelming.
Alyssa S.
Durham, Nc
What is your favorite flavor?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Is this your favorite type of gum? If not, what is?
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Favorite flavor?:)
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does the flavor last without making your breath gross?
Supritha S.
Santa Clara, CA
Which flavor would u advice me?