BY ORBIT

Weather any storm with the rush of cool, mint flavor from Orbit Wintermint Gum.

• A few years ago when I bought gum from this brand it woul...4 Answers
  • Is it good for smokers?7 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of these Orbit Gums?7 Answers
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this long lasting gum flavor. I always carry gum in my purse for when I need to chew or for after I eat a meal. This is just super fresh and not obnoxious with the intense flavor that some gum can have. I also like that it’s sugar free and isn’t rotting my teeth.
Alexis L.
West Islip, NY
Okay so this is going to sound crazy, but I have bad anxiety and this gum and this flavor in particular has saved me from me lol. I have tried endless amounts of brands and flavors nothing compares to this one. It holds the flavor the best and has the perfect amount of minty flavor. I always joke with my boyfriend that I should be sponsored by Orbit because I keep them in business with how much I buy this gum. I normally buy the three packs at Walmart but I'll buy it just about anywhere. Obsessed is an understatement. I always recommend it to people and always have it on hand at any moment.
Nicole D.
This has been my go-to gum for over 10 years. I’m kinda addicted to it lol! It doesn’t get weird & gross after time. It just loses a little flavor. It’s a nice mint taste. Not too strong but definitely strong enough to get the job done! Love this stuff!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
I like this flavor of orbit the best. The flavor is great and it lasts a long time. It’s also sugar free which I like because I try to avoid gum with sugar. It’s very inexpensive and something I will buy again!
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
This is my favorite gum. It has a wonderful minty taste and the flavor lasts longer than most other gum brands. The price is very cheap and it is super good for the teeth since it is sugar free. Great gum that saves teeth.
x x.
x
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these a lot too for the same reason for every other mint gum. It freshens my breath but sometimes I chew one just to chew it. I really like the winter mint flavor.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my favorite gum of all time. Love that it's sugarless and it really holds onto its flavor. I chew this everyday. Highly recommend if you love me chewing gum.
Erica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is my go-to gum. The flavor is long lasting and is minty and refreshing! The flavor lasts for hours and keeps your mouth feeling clean and fresh all day long.
Lindsey K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmm. The winter mint is my favorite flavor of Orbit gum. I am a huge wintergreen lover, and this gum hits the spot. The flavor is long-lasting and refreshing. While it can be expensive for a pack, I chew only on occasion so it's worth it when I consider it a treat.
Jessica G.
White Plains
If you’re looking for a great minty gum, this is it!! One pack of this is SUPER affordable, and the minty flavor doesn’t go away so easily. It’s perfect for those nights where you just had a meal that made your breath smell, haha. I don’t chew gum often, but when I do, I’ll just get a pack of Orbit gum.
Alyssa S.
Raleigh, NC
What is your favorite flavor?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Is this your favorite type of gum? If not, what is?
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Favorite flavor?:)
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does the flavor last without making your breath gross?
Lisa H.
Revere, MA
What is your favorite flavor ?