Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
  • "I enjoy the strength of this gum, the flavor lasts a long time and is not sugary." in 1 review
kelly m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gum makes my mouth feel clean minty fresh. The whitening is an added bonus because who doesn't want whiter teeth!
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
Long lasting minty flavor enjoyed the 240 piece pack as well saved me a lot of money buying in bulk verses single packs
Rachel R.
I like orbit, the taste lasts long, they have a lot of variety in flavors. I haven't noticed any teeth whitening tho.
Lauren L.
Love how it makes your teeth feel clean and freshens your breath well... I also love how it tastes and lasts long!
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
I am an everyday gum chewer! I love this gum as it does help my mouth feel cleaner and the flavor last a long time.
Victoria  G.
I love this gum it's not as sweet as most mint gums and the flavor lasts super long. My 4 year old even loves it
whitney b.
This gum is so fresh and always leaves me with fresh breath after my morning coffee!! :) and a bright white smile
Jennifer P.
North Tonawanda, NY
We love Orbit white in our house - so much so that we need to purchase in bulk! BJ's always has a great price!
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this gum, last a long time tastes great and I'm never disappointed . And I suggest this gum to everyone!!!
Lynn T.
Orbit white are amazing , you will feel minty clean after chewing the gum . Mint scent and taste lasts long!
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Does this really whiten teeth? And for anyone who has used it, have your teeth become more sensitive?