Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
  • "I enjoy the strength of this gum, the flavor lasts a long time and is not sugary." in 1 review
Ainsley  R.
Like this gum a lot! tastes good, but the flavor doesn't last as long as I would like it to and it really doesn't whiten teeth or keep them clean at all.
Autumn K.
Irwin, PA
We love the taste and long-lasting flavor of Orbit gum! We always have packs for back-up in our pantry. Great price and able to be purchased anywhere.
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
There is no better brand of gum than Orbit! Most gum brands loose flavor after a few minutes but Orbit is the one brand I can keep chewing for hours!
Mary Kate T.
The flavor is a little too strong for me. It stings the back of my throat and makes it very cold it doesn't have much taste after a while, either.
Traci R.
I am a believer in the orbit white gum! I honestly think it helps keep my teeth white. I would exclusively chew this gum after whitening my teeth.
Sara P.
Elk Grove, CA
I don't like the flavor of the gum, by the time you put enough pieces in your mouth to feel satisfied ( 2-3 pieces) it's flavor is overwhelming.
Anna S.
Longview, WA
Orbit is my sons favorite gum. It's his go to gum he loves that the flavor lasts for a long time. We can't get enough of Orbits at our house.
Billie R.
I love mint gum! Basically the only kind I buy! Why not enjoy the flavor of gum while it whitens your teeth! It is the perfect 2 in one!
Kaitlin F.
I cannot get through the day without chewing gum. I love the refreshing flavor that this has. I do wish the pieces were larger, though.
Jessica S.
Hilliard, OH
I love this gum! The taste is long lasting. I can chew it for hours. It doesn't disintegrate like a lot of other gums I have tried.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Does this really whiten teeth? And for anyone who has used it, have your teeth become more sensitive?