Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
  • "I enjoy the strength of this gum, the flavor lasts a long time and is not sugary." in 1 review
Jenny L.
Cary, NC
This is my hubbues preferred gum and he keeps it with him at all times. We have some in the cars and in his desk and on the counter. It has a bit of a bite but last a long time.
Kelly H.
Brownsburg, IN
We love pretty much all the orbit gums, but our favorite is the variety box so that we will not get bored with the choices. The only downside is the flavor does not last long.
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
I love the variety in the package. Each flavor is unique to orbit. The best part, it whitens your teeth and freshens your breath. It sucks how you have to put 2-3 pieces to get the filling flavor.
Ashton I.
I love chewing gum and orbit seems to have the flavor that last the longest. I can chew the gum for longer than any other brand and not worry about the gum becoming hard.
Alex S.
I love orbit gum, and this flavor in particular. I enjoy that it came in a larger size so I can have more. All my friends ask me for gum and this is the perfect solution.
Emily M.
Lynchburg, VA
I like the minty flavor and that it lasts longer than other brands of gum. The only thing I don't really like is how small the pieces are. I have to chew 2 pieces a a time.
Kimberlee H.
Stevens Point, WI
This mint flavor is really strong to start but soon fades. I do not go out of my way to get this gum but I do use it from time to time. Not the worst I have ever had.
Ketaki D.
Reading, PA
Me and husband go through lot of mints and this same to be good option. Not overpowering but the just the right amount of mint. I like to buy the variety box so that it's not too repetitive
Shelsea T.
Springfield, MO
The flavor doesn't last as long as some other gums, but I have definitely noticed a difference in the color of my teeth. I do chew this gum on a frequent basis.
isabell f.
Bangor, PA
I love that it is usually sugar free and long lasting because i love having good smelling breath and being able to chew on something without being obvious
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Does this really whiten teeth? And for anyone who has used it, have your teeth become more sensitive?