Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
Orbit White Variety Box Value Pack 240 Pieces
  • "I enjoy the strength of this gum, the flavor lasts a long time and is not sugary." in 1 review
Michelle M.
These are WAY too minty for me. I have tried this gum a few times but I cant even get it fully chewed up before I have to spit it out- and that isn't a problem that I run into very often. I would recommend trying for yourself though- you might like it....
Wendy M.
This gum can always be found in my purse. The flavor lasts and it does keep me from senseless snacking. I pop a piece after meals to avoid the desert temptation. As far as whitening - my dentist asked me at my last appointment what I'd been doing to get my teeth whiter! Winning!!!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Being on a low carb lifestyle is a change and when you need to refresh your breath you must avoid any sugars such as starlight peppermints, this alternative is an excellent replacement for those who can't have sugar and this gum is also lower calories. This gum is very induction phase friendly and is recommended.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This gum actually does what it says!! It really does whiten the teeth. I didn't think it was but I did notice that after using it for a month then going back to my regular gum that my teeth weren't as white.
Rande w.
When I buy gum I usually go for mint flavors. I've tried orbit white a few times and the flavor is pretty good. This doesn't have that super strong mouthwash taste that I hate. As far as whitening my teeth, I'm not sure I used it regularly enough to really see a difference
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
I use this for working out and when hiking. And it does give my old pearly whites some help staying less ol' age yellow. Like the peppermint and wintergreen the best. Not that fond of Bubble Gum flavor. That one is a little weak in flavor. The other two help your breath stay fresh better.
Taylor M.
Statesboro, GA
I chew this at work and in class and it's delicious. I wish the pieces were a little bit bigger but I buy them because the flavor lasts longer than most other gums. This pack is fantastic because I chew several pieces a day!
Tiffany N.
Arlington, VA
I love that these aren't overly minty and never melt in my car! The flavor is nice and refreshing and it keeps my breath fresh. The individual packaging also helps to prevent everything in my bag from smelling like mint.
Erika D.
Bronx, NY
Being a college stdent an always being on thego I'm absolutely glad u purchae gum in bulk but specifically ornit. for some odd reasn other kindsof gum will eventuallly make me sssick or lose the lavor oo quick
MARIA G.
Lodi, NJ
I love this gum it takes me out of a situation that i have bad breath quick. or when i am thirsty and have to wait until i get home to drink something it is the best mint gum !!
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Does this really whiten teeth? And for anyone who has used it, have your teeth become more sensitive?