Orbit White Sugarfree Spearmint Gum uploaded by Judy E.Orbit White Sugarfree Spearmint Gum uploaded by Kristy W.Orbit White Sugarfree Spearmint Gum uploaded by Melissa A.
2 colors available

BY ORBIT #21 in Sweets, Candy & Gum

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orbit White Spearmint Sugarfree Gum.
54 Pieces!
Proven to remove stains and whiten teeth*.
Wrigley's.
Artificially flavored.
Now 50% More!
3 18 Piece Packs (54 Pieces Total).

• I don't usually chew gum cause it makes me gassy. Is it true that w...1 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last?? I hate when gum dies out too fast!4 Answers
  • Do you like these better or tha small cardboard packs of gum? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like chewing gums especially when I have no choice but to skip meals during the day." in 1 review
turbo t.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
The light flavor gets rid of the most garlicky lunch accompanied by a few gargles of water. Besides being good gum and teeth whitening it is great for a sore throat. I know that sounds crazy, but when I am congested with drainage and getting a scratchy throat I chew a piece and feel so much better.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Tazewell, TN
I like the orbit brand and that they are long lasting. You can't find gum that keeps it's taste as long as orbit does.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
This gum taste great, but the thing I dislike the most is that the flavor doesn't last for that long at all!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I received this product as a free sample from PINCHme. One of the first things I noticed when I first put the gum in my mouth is it has a cooling and refreshing effect. It is different and caught me by surprise. It is probably my favorite thing about this gum. I wish there was more gum in each tablet because as I was chewing I felt there wasn't enough. I also wish the flavor lasted longer. Flavor longevity is the main thing I look for in gum.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
The spearmint flavor is great, however it doesn't last very long. Also, the gum turns into that gross slightly liquidy texture faster than other gums I've chewed.

What I like about it is that the flavor cuts through after eating mouth taste and bad breath fast!
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This was one of the very few guns that I enjoyed that I felt like helped freshen my breath after eating Garlic or onions and I'm really disappointed that they no longer have it
Frugal F.
Frugal F.
Foley, AL
These are really really good. This is the only gum I chew. Of course I try all their flavors but this is the only brand. It doesn't break down after a couple of hours (I can CHEW some gum lol) The packaging doesn't pop. It's just great gum
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
We are a gum loving family, and this is one of the regular brands that we purchase. I like their convenient little packaging because it is easy to throw in my purse. Minty and the flavor lasts a good long while.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Van Nuys, CA
I have alwats loved Orbit gum.Spearmint and wintermint are my favorite flavors. I love it, they're awesome and super longlasting, they don't fall apart like other brands.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
I'm not s fan of sugar free gum at all. Tastes too bland. Feels like I'm chewing on minty play dough.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
How long does the flavor last?? I hate when gum dies out too fast!
Alex V.
Alex V.
Do you like these better or tha small cardboard packs of gum?
Alona A.
Alona A.
Toronto, CANADA
I don't usually chew gum cause it makes me gassy. Is it true that when you swallow a gum it will stuck somewhere. LOL