Orbit White Sugarfree Gum Peppermint uploaded by Kristina B.

BY ORBIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orbit® White® Peppermint Sugarfree Gum
54 Pieces!
Proven to remove stains and whiten teeth*.
Wrigley's.
Artificially Flavored.
Now 50% More!
3 - 18 Piece Packs.
3 18-Piece Packs (54 Pieces Total).

• Does this gum have long lasting flavor or does it lose its flavor...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Orbit White Peppermint Gum is ok. I got the 40 ct pack. It says that if you chew 1 piece for 12 minutes 5x/day its supposed to help reduce staining in a 12 week clinical trial. Ok so this gum gets soft too soon for one thing. I can't chew it for more than like 2-3 minutes so I have no idea how you can chew it that long and that many times a day. The flavor is nice tho. It's a pass for me on this one.
Kristina B.
Conway
I've always been a fan of Orbit gum, but the new Orbit White Peppermint gum takes the cake! It's a burst of coolness in my mouth that can refreshen even the garlicy-est of breaths and it has a smooth texture that makes it more pleasant (and pliable!)while chewing! My husband thanks you, Orbit, for another great product! #pinchme #freebie #happymail
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love this gum for the taste, especially in the wintergreen variety; however, this product is misleading. You cannot whiten your teeth by chewing gum. It's simply a marketing ploy to sell more product. Common sense suggests that you need something to stay on your teeth for a considerable amount of time for their color to change, and no one chews gum with their front teeth enough to be able to whiten them. Think critically, people!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great gum. Since there are 3 packs you wont be stuck empty handed when you eat the last piece. You can chew it for 1-2 hours before it starts to break down. I don't really notice its whitening power, but I don't chew it on a regular basis.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Took me years to find the ultimate chewing gum, but when I found Wrigley's Orbit White peppermint the search ended. I've been chewing this gum for many years now, I occasionally try something else, but nothing ever wins. The peppermint in this gum can wipe out the worst of bad breath, and toward the end of its chewable life, it doesn't start to taste awful or give you worse breath as many gums will do; it simply loses its flavor.
Sarah O.
I liked this product a lot, I thought it did help with whitening my teeth. (A very small bit, but still better than any other gum). I gave it four stars because I wish there was more flavor a to choose from. Price is great.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Orbit Wrigley White Peppermint fresh mint taste and smell! You won't be scaring people off after lunch. Great price and usually can be found in one of the dollar stores for even less!
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
I love orbit gum but have to say the whitening kind is my least favorite. I think they lose flavor much more quickly than their other flavors of gum and therefore do not buy this kind anymore.
Gwendolyn W.
I really like this gum. The flavor is great and it lasts a while! It was really good!
maritza g.
This is a gum I would not buy. It has a kick at the beginning but a few minutes into chewing it gets bad.
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
Does this gum have long lasting flavor or does it lose its flavor after about 5 minutes?