BY ORBIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Orbit White Spearmint Gum helps keep teeth white* with a refreshing mint flavor for your most confident smile yet.

• I don't usually chew gum cause it makes me gassy. Is it t...1 Answers
  • How long does the flavor last?? I hate when gum dies out...4 Answers
  • Do you like these better or tha small cardboard packs of ...4 Answers
Orbit White Spearmint
  • "I like chewing gums especially when I have no choice but to skip meals during the day." in 1 review
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The spearmint flavor is great, however it doesn't last very long. Also, the gum turns into that gross slightly liquidy texture faster than other gums I've chewed.

What I like about it is that the flavor cuts through after eating mouth taste and bad breath fast!
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This gum is so refreshing and it really just makes my mouth feel clean as soon as I begin chewing it. I received a sample in the mail from @pinchme and now I'm definitely going to be stocking up! Love it!
Amanda L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this product as a free sample from PINCHme. One of the first things I noticed when I first put the gum in my mouth is it has a cooling and refreshing effect. It is different and caught me by surprise. It is probably my favorite thing about this gum. I wish there was more gum in each tablet because as I was chewing I felt there wasn't enough. I also wish the flavor lasted longer. Flavor longevity is the main thing I look for in gum.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love all of orbits flavors but the cotton candy that's usually seasonal is absolutely amazing and I love the bubble mint too. This spearamint is pretty good it's not too overwhelming which is nice. Nice smooth flavor. Highly recommend this brand
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This was one of the very few guns that I enjoyed that I felt like helped freshen my breath after eating Garlic or onions and I'm really disappointed that they no longer have it
ashley f.
Lewistown, MT
Though this isn't my favorite flavor Orbit gum is my favorite gum. I love that the flavor lasts for a long time, and the gum doesn't start to fall apart when you have been chewing it for a while (some gums do that it is gross!) It is nice that it also helps whiten your teeth. And I love these big packs because they last longer (obviously), and they don't get crushed or accidentally washed with the laundry!
DONNA V.
The gum is fresh. I love this flavor! The tubs have a double-option dispenser lid where you can either open one small side to pour individual pieces or open the entire top to grab pieces. This will be handy in the car! So, one tub at home, one in the car, one at work, and one to replace whichever one runs out first....
I love the taste of this gum, it reminds me of gumballs that I use to purchase out of a gumball machine in a grocery store when I was a little girl, and I really like the fact that the taste lasts much longer than gum that has regular sugar in it
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
The light flavor gets rid of the most garlicky lunch accompanied by a few gargles of water. Besides being good gum and teeth whitening it is great for a sore throat. I know that sounds crazy, but when I am congested with drainage and getting a scratchy throat I chew a piece and feel so much better.
Sandy D.
We are a gum loving family, and this is one of the regular brands that we purchase. I like their convenient little packaging because it is easy to throw in my purse. Minty and the flavor lasts a good long while.
Alexandria V.
Do you like these better or tha small cardboard packs of gum?
Laura L.
Ridgefield, CT
How long does the flavor last?? I hate when gum dies out too fast!
Alona A.
Toronto, ON
I don't usually chew gum cause it makes me gassy. Is it true that when you swallow a gum it will stuck somewhere. LOL