Orbit White Peppermint
Orbit White Peppermint
Kristina B.
Conway
I've always been a fan of Orbit gum, but the new Orbit White Peppermint gum takes the cake! It's a burst of coolness in my mouth that can refreshen even the garlicy-est of breaths and it has a smooth texture that makes it more pleasant (and pliable!)while chewing! My husband thanks you, Orbit, for another great product! #pinchme #freebie #happymail
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Orbit White Peppermint Gum is ok. I got the 40 ct pack. It says that if you chew 1 piece for 12 minutes 5x/day its supposed to help reduce staining in a 12 week clinical trial. Ok so this gum gets soft too soon for one thing. I can't chew it for more than like 2-3 minutes so I have no idea how you can chew it that long and that many times a day. The flavor is nice tho. It's a pass for me on this one.
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love this gum for the taste, especially in the wintergreen variety; however, this product is misleading. You cannot whiten your teeth by chewing gum. It's simply a marketing ploy to sell more product. Common sense suggests that you need something to stay on your teeth for a considerable amount of time for their color to change, and no one chews gum with their front teeth enough to be able to whiten them. Think critically, people!
Wendy M.
This gum can always be found in my purse. The flavor lasts and it does keep me from senseless snacking. I pop a piece after meals to avoid the desert temptation. As far as whitening - my dentist asked me at my last appointment what I'd been doing to get my teeth whiter! Winning!!!
Jack  .
Lakin, KS
Being on a low carb lifestyle is a change and when you need to refresh your breath you must avoid any sugars such as starlight peppermints, this alternative is an excellent replacement for those who can't have sugar and this gum is also lower calories. This gum is very induction phase friendly and is recommended.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great gum. Since there are 3 packs you wont be stuck empty handed when you eat the last piece. You can chew it for 1-2 hours before it starts to break down. I don't really notice its whitening power, but I don't chew it on a regular basis.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Took me years to find the ultimate chewing gum, but when I found Wrigley's Orbit White peppermint the search ended. I've been chewing this gum for many years now, I occasionally try something else, but nothing ever wins. The peppermint in this gum can wipe out the worst of bad breath, and toward the end of its chewable life, it doesn't start to taste awful or give you worse breath as many gums will do; it simply loses its flavor.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
This gum actually does what it says!! It really does whiten the teeth. I didn't think it was but I did notice that after using it for a month then going back to my regular gum that my teeth weren't as white.
Rande w.
When I buy gum I usually go for mint flavors. I've tried orbit white a few times and the flavor is pretty good. This doesn't have that super strong mouthwash taste that I hate. As far as whitening my teeth, I'm not sure I used it regularly enough to really see a difference
Michelle M.
These are WAY too minty for me. I have tried this gum a few times but I cant even get it fully chewed up before I have to spit it out- and that isn't a problem that I run into very often. I would recommend trying for yourself though- you might like it....
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
Does this really whiten teeth? And for anyone who has used it, have your teeth become more sensitive?
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Does this gum have long lasting flavor or does it lose its flavor after about 5 minutes?