BY ORBIT

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit sweet mint sugar-free gum

Oxzonna L.
Lancaster, PA
This is my absolute favorite gum brand and flavor. As the name gives away, it tastes like a sweet mint. I tend to chew it mainly for anxiety purposes, it keeps me from biting the skin off my lips. The flavor is long lasting and it doesn't get tacky.
rori w.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best gum you can buy it is sweet mint by orbit. When buying this you get eight and a pack and you can store it anywhere in a pantry at your desk on the counter it comes individually packed so it's ready when you are
Franchesca L.
My favorite flavor of gum! It's minty--but not too minty. It's sweet--but still very refreshing. The flavor lasts pretty long as well. I always have to grab this gum when I'm at the store. It's my car gum, purse gum, backpack gum... I would recommend everyone to give this gum a try!
Evan A.
El Paso, TX
My go to chewing product of choice. I love the fact that this brand of gum, in my opinion, holds true to its flavor the longest. The mint isn't overpowering, nor is it too sweet. I continuously pop piece after piece on my 8 hour work shifts.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy! This gum is tasty and refreshing at the same time. The sweet mint flavor is my favorite. It is long-lasting and minty. I buy it all of the time and enjoy it every time I chew it. It is a great gum.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this gum! its sweet and refreshing if you don't like the sharper mint tastes this is a good option, the only issue would be how long the flavor lasts, which is mediocre at best. I usually buy this if I see it while checking out at the store, would buy again
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This gum tastes really good and the flavor actually has decent lasting power. Sweet mint is probably my favorite flavor, it's the perfect balance of sweet and minty so it tastes good and gives you fresh breath, and it's sugar free so it actually isn't bad for you or your teeth! Good stuff!
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
Perfect mint flavor for those of us who do not like overly strong mint gums. Mild and soft gum. Does kinda disintegrate and become kinda stickier than most gums after a few minutes of chewing, but some may like that versus the harder kinds.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
I love this gum. I'm not a huge fan of super minty gum and this is perfect for those who want fresh breath but not all the mint blasting you in the face. I carry this around at school.
Yahaira R.
Independence, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Orbit is my favorite brand of gum. I always stock up when it's on sale at Walgreens. What I love about it is how long the flavors last and that the gum doesn't get tough after chewing for a prolonged amount of time.

Target