Orbit Sugarfree Gum Sangria Fresca Pack uploaded by andrew s.

BY ORBIT

Orbit Sugarfree Gum Sangria Fresca Pack
  • "Its good it tastes great the taste goes pretty fast wish it staid longer but I guess they don't want you chewing for a long time" in 10 reviews
  • "I like orbit gum because their juicy and the flavor last longer than most gums .fruity flavors are my favorite i make sure i always cary a pack" in 10 reviews
  • "It has such a great taste and it lasts quite a while it's one I choose for my self knowing I will share with my toddler and it don't have all the sugar as bubble gum " in 5 reviews
  • "I love orbit gum, it has a great taste always, long lasting flavor, and the commercials I think I are right that it cleans your teeth when you chew it because anytime that I chew it, I always notice my teeth are cleaner (example= after eating)" in 5 reviews
  • "this gum does not last very long but it's still really good and has s variety of flavors to choose from. " in 5 reviews
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
Orbit has a great variety of flavors..I love all their flavors specially i love sangria flavor. They doesn't taste bitter afterwards like other chew gums do. Also they are sugar free.
Michelle C.
SPOKANE, WA
My one and only go-to gum! love it! it tastes great not at all like fake sugar, keep it's texture for a very long time and freshens up your pout the way you would like it too!
Sara G.
South Hadley, MA
I rarely chew gum. When I do decide to pick up a pack of gum I usually go for Orbit gum. The Sangria flavor is my favorite. It has a great taste, and it's refreshing.
Yamarly D.
East Meadow , NY
Orbit is a good brand. It last long but I never tried these flavor. I prefer mint flavor because of the freshness but you never know if you like it until you try it!
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I like Orbit Gum, however, I am not a big fan of this flavor. Maybe its just me, but I can't get into the fake fruit flavor of it. I prefer their mint gums instead.
shad m.
i
Ive had this product and its awesome..very deliciousand makes the tatse buds pop. who needs a glass of sangria when you can pop a piece in your mouth. I gave friends some to try and they totally loved it. its flavor explodes in your mouth.
Shannon k.
Gibsonton , FL
I cannot stand Orbit in general because of the texture. This gum dissolves in your mouth not that long after you first begin to chew it. Its like eating paper! gross!
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
I use to love orbit. I feel like this company really went down hill. Flavor doesn't last as long as it use to. It gets stringy and goopy the longer you chew it. Wont buy it anymore.
Tania M.
Not really into the flavor of the gum. There are a few issues that I have, it has a strong after taste, the flavor doesn't last as long as the other flavors I have tried and it doesn't taste much like sangria
Mandy W.
This product is really fruity and the flavor last quite a while! And it's pretty cheap, so it's worth trying out if you've never tasted this flavor before. I like it a lot!
Alexandria V.
I haven't seen this kind anywhere, where do you find it??
Kassandra S.
Hialeah, FL
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS OMFG!!!
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
Are these good?
noor e.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite Orbit gum flavor?
Kaia W.
Novi, MI
Can you find it at target?