Orbit Sugarfree Gum Sangria Fresca Pack

by Orbit

Is this still available on shelves? If so.. what does it taste like?
Ive never tried this before. What does it taste like?
Whats your favorite Orbit gum flavor?
Start your review of Orbit Sugarfree Gum Sangria Fresca Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its good it tastes great the taste goes pretty fast wish it staid longer but I guess they don't want you chewing for a long timein reviews
I like orbit gum because their juicy and the flavor last longer than most gums .fruity flavors are my favorite i make sure i always cary a packin reviews
It has such a great taste and it lasts quite a while it's one I choose for my self knowing I will share with my toddler and it don't have all the sugar as bubble gum in reviews
this gum does not last very long but it's still really good and has s variety of flavors to choose from. in reviews
I love orbit gum, it has a great taste always, long lasting flavor, and the commercials I think I are right that it cleans your teeth when you chew it because anytime that I chew it, I always notice my teeth are cleaner (example= after eating)in reviews
Tiffany L.
Royal Oak, MI
This is the best gum! I don't buy any other brand! Great taste that last a long time
Nayeli A.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I love this gum I seriously buy it all the time! I would so recommend it to everyone and it's very cheap too!!
Dana
Council Bluffs, IA
Orbit is my favorite gum of all time!! I love how long the flavor lasts! Seems to last forever unlike other ggum that seems to lose flavor as soon as you start chewing!
Amanda P.
Everett, MA
The flavor last for what is seems to be a life time! I probably finish a pack in 2 days #loooooveeeit
Ashton B.
Swifton, AR
Good taste , doest last very long, good price. Was rather hard to find at first in local grocery store
shad M.
i
Ive had this product and its awesome..very deliciousand makes the tatse buds pop. who needs a glass of sangria when you can pop a piece in your mouth. I gave friends some to try and they totally loved it. its flavor explodes in your mouth.
lucy G.
San Jose, CA
Love gum and this ones very economic and very convenient and not to mention delish
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
The flavor of this gum is great but sadly it does not last very long and then it tastes kind of funky after the flavor has disappeared. I usually like orbit gum but this flavor just didn't last and I was disappointed. The mint flavors are the best.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is some good gum the flavors are great this is one of my fav brands of gum
This is some good gum the flavors are great this is one of my fav brands of gum
Brandy G.
Maxton, NC
This is one of my favorite gums. It has long lasting flavors. I love the varieties they offer as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...