Orbit Sugarfree Gum Cinnamint - 42 Pieces uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY ORBIT

Wrigley's Orbit® Cinnamint Sugarfree Gum.
3 pak.
Artificially flavored.
3 fourteen-piece packages (24 pieces total). see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Orbit is a great brand, I always have some on hand, even though sweet mint is my favorite, cinnamon flavor does last a good amount of time!" in 1 review
  • "Orbit gum is by far my favorite and cinnamon is my favorite flavor, the only problem I have is the gum looses it's flavor quickly." in 1 review
  • "They come in many different flavors and the gum flavor lasts a lot longer than other brands." in 1 review
Eleni T.
I haven’t really tried any other brand as far as cinnamon gum goes. But, Orbit is hands down my favorite gum brand out there. So I definitely was not disappointed with this product. The flavor is so long lasting, just like every other flavor this brand has.
Marley P.
I think Orbit is one of the best gum brands that I've tried. I've tried most of their flavors, but I have to say the cinnamon is my favorite! Perfect blend of spicy and sweet, and it freshens my breath and keeps me from snacking mindlessly. This 42-piece pack is a great value too.
Rebecca P.
Cinnamint is the worst Orbit gum out there. I wanted cinnamon flavored gum, which they used to have, and they now have this.... It is absolutely awful if you like cinnamon gum. I do not recommend this in the slightest. I will never spend money on it again, next time I want cinnamon gum, I'll go to Big Red. Orbit cinnamint loses flavor super fast, not that is has much cinnamon flavor to begin with. Don't buy it if you're looking for strong cinnamon flavor like Big Red or fireballs.
Katrina A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cinnamin gum and this brand isn't as burning as some others. It balances the cinnamin nicely and the flavor lasts a fair amount of time. I feel cinnamin lasts shorter then other flavors in any brand. As ive said in another review i like the packaging and the size of each stick of gum too
Chelsea F.
Villa Hills, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I usually buy spearmint or wintergreen flavored gum. but I switched it up recently with Orbit Cinnamint. I was pleasantly surprised! Most Cinnamon flavored gum is overwhelming and somewhat spicy. This is not! Just the right amount to leave your mouth feeling & smelling fresh.
evelyn j.
Coachella, CA
These are one of the best gum brand I like that the flavor stay for a long period of time .another reason why I like is the flavor. And they have so many flavor options
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Orbit is a wonderful gum. The flavor lasts long. The packaging is great. It's great for your teeth. It is affordable. I mean there is no way to go wrong with this product.
Jack B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do like Orbit gum but it looses it's flavor a little too fast for me. My favorite flavor is the cinnamon Orbit. It is now my go to gum because the stores no longer carry the brand that I really like.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Orbit is great gum. It holds its flavor, and cinnamon is the best flavor. Gives you nice fresh breath. I have always been a fan of orbit chewing gum. All the flavors are good
Ashlee L.
Orbit is my favorite brand of gum. All their varieties are full of flavor and last a long time. This flavor is a little over powering and not my favorite.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Orbit flavor?
Ina B.