Orbit Sugar Free Tropical Remix

BY ORBIT

Find Gum And Mints at Target.com! Orbit Tropical Remix Sugar-Free Gum 14 pc 3 pk

Orbit Sugar Free Tropical Remix
Shannon J.
Pensacola, FL
I was able to purchase a pack for less than a dollar at Winn Dixie. I'm not a fan of the fruity flavors. I didn't like it, but it did last a long time. My mom on the other hand loved them and the flavor did last a long time. If you like fruity gums I say go for it, but if you're a minty gum lover I say NO!
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Okay, there are a lot of gums out there and Orbit is one of them. I wouldn't say that it's the best among the other gums...but it has good flavors. You can buy this gum anywhere. It is very affordable. I might purchase this type of gum again in the future.
William K.
This is an ok option if you are someone who likes fruit flavored gums but is looking for something longer lasting than Juicy Fruit. The taste is very artificial, but what do you expect? Seems to last for awhile & doesn't look it's consistency quickly.
Catherine M.
I am not a gum chewing But this went well with me...it taste good .. it kept long in my purse since I don't chew alot,but when children got a hold of it...gee... heehee But yes was vertical tasty
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
If you love the taste of orange then you will love this gum. The long lasting flavor is just wonderful. I really always feel like I am eating an orange when chewing gum! This is a good alternative when you do not want want the regular minty flavor!
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I like Orbit gum but not this flavor, I am not a big fan of super fruity tasting gum But if you are one who likes it you might enjoy it. I did not enjoy it one bit.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
This is definitely my go-to fruity gum. I am in love with the taste. I'm addicted to gum so, I have tried quite a few. This one even makes your breath smell better.
Jessica M.
Whitmire, SC
Great tasting gum. If you really like tropical fruity tasting gum, you should try Orbit. It also freshens your breath even though it is not minty in any way.
Alex M.
My favorite fruit flavored gum. Not too sweet even though its fruity. Super powerful flavor that keeps my breath smelling great & teeth feeling clean.
Lili R.
This is my 2nd gum ever! Love the long lasting flavor and the variety of flavors. I buy three packs every two months or so so this does not seem pricey.

Target