Orbit Sugar Free Gum Strawberry Remix uploaded by Amber M.
2 colors available

BY WRIGLEY'S

Wrigley's Orbit Strawberry Remix Sugarfree Gum.
Strawberry flavor.
Artificially flavored.
Strawberry flavor.
14 pieces. see more...

• I don't chew gum that often and I'm looking for some gum to by. Is ...1 Answers
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
This gum loses its flavor pretty quickly. Also, after the first couple pieces, I became annoyed with the strawberry flavor. I think I need to stick to minty flavors. However, it is in line with competitors out there. I will not be purchasing again, but if strawberry gum is your thing, it could be worth checking out.
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
So fruity and yummy! I love a great fruit flavored gum, but they usually lose their flavor very quickly or are super sugary. This gum lasts such a long time and noticeably refreshes your breath. Orbit is such a great brand and the packaging is just adorable!
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
Not a very long lasting flavor. I also found that it got really difficult to chew after not that long of an amount of time.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
When I was little I obsessed over fruity gum, this was my favorite flavor! I only chew sweetmint now, but I remember the flavor of this being very good and lasted a long time.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
Ok, so I hate strawberry flavored things. If you like artificial strawberry flavor than this is for you. It's super fake strawberry tasting.
Malia M.
Malia M.
Old Hickory, TN
I hate strawberries, but I love this gum! So flavorful and not too sweet. Flavor lasts a long time as well.
Shreveport, LA
I brought this gum and it ok the flavor doesn't last that long but when you first chew it its good
katina h.
katina h.
I love fruity gum and orbit is one of them. I wish the flavor was a little long lasting but it is what it is, I still love it.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I enjoy the flavor of Orbit Strawberry. It isn't overpowering, but satisfies a sugar craving for me.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
This flavor of gum is my FAVORITE!!!! The flavor lasts a very lone time. The whole brand provides awesome long lasting flavors but strawberry remix and spearmint are the BEST!
Shreveport, LA
I don't chew gum that often and I'm looking for some gum to by. Is this a good gum?