BY ORBIT

• I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can ...1 Answers
Jessica A.
I do not like minty gum, so I usually gravitate towards fruity flavors. This gum has a great berry taste and the flavor lasts long time compared to other gum. I have found that all Orbit flavors seem to last a long time in comparison to their competitors. I like that this gum is sugar free and comes with a lot of pieces yet the packaging is still small enough to put in my pocket or purse.
Theresa M.
Kunkletown , PA
Very good gum!! Sugar free, good taste, lasts awhile, and convenient purse size!!! Or it has many flavors to offer, this is one of my favorites!!! pretty affordable can be found at gas stations or most other stores i recommend this product highly!!
Tina F.
The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Stephanie A.
Apalachin, NY
I love this gum. It is refreshing and full of flavor. The price is great and the packaging allows it to easily fit in my purse pocket. With the varieties of flavors I can always find one that my kids like that does not have to strong of a flavor that is overpowering (strong mint that almost burns).
Cynthia H.
I normally love orbit chewing gum. I am particularly fond of their spearmint gum. I thought I would try something different and try this gum. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be and I was not crazy about the flavor.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like orbit because the flavor lasts a long time and it isn't overpriced like other brands. They last a long time, come in a large array of flavors, and are available virtually anywhere you can buy American candy. It is absolutely repurchase worthy. I reccomend this to everybody!
Maria Z.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this gums, I but them every time I go to the store. They're a very good value. Love them. I would definitely recommend this. It's flavor LASTES longer than other. I buy them at every store I go they're very easy to find.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Orbit berry red is good gum. I buy orbit all the time,I don't think you will ever find me without a pack of it in my purse it's tasty keeps it flavor doesn't get hard like some other ones do. And it doesn't matter what kind of orbit it is it all tasty I give it a big thumbs up
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love this gum. It's flavor lasts awhile and it isn't overly fruity! I love minty flavored gums better but when I'm in the mood for something different this is my go to flavor!
Bailey W.
I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?