BY GENERIC

Orbit Strawberry Remix Sugarfree Chewing Gum: 40% fewer calories than sugared gum Three calories Sugarfree see more...

Buy on Jet.com
April H.
Talbott, TN
I love strawberry gum. I love strawberries but I do not love this gum! It has a nasty after taste and when you blow bubbles with the gum you get a nasty taste in your mouth! You can tell it's got some kind of sugar free sweetener or something like that in it and it is completely nasty! I don't like the after taste even while chewing the gum! I don't feel like it's cleaning my breath or refreshing it! My mouth feels nastier than it did before I started chewing this gum. Although I do like the pack and the graphics. They are cute. But overall I don't like this gum - I'd pick something different than this!
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
I love delicious gum, I just wish there was a way to have a clean feeling mouth with these types of gum. It's more like a candy, and it doesn't really satisfy the whole purpose of making your breath smell better.
Taylor K.
Orbit is my favorite brand of gum, and strawberry is my favorite flavor! It lasts so much longer than any other gum. And j love that it's sugar free
margot t.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Im not great on fruit flavored chewing gums, maybe bubble. but this is a good low calorie sweet choice when on a strict diet and your sweet tooth is calling
Vely G.
I love this gum, it's tasty and hey come in great flavors. The only negative thing is that it doesn't last very long however what gim does?
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my favorite fruity gum. It tastes amazing and the taste lasts a long time. It's not artificially sweet and tastes really natural.
Brittany P.
Central Islip , NY
Long lasting and very full of flavor. I am not a big fan on sweet flavored gum, but this one is definitely a favorite!
Melissa H.
Absolutely delicious!! Tastes so good that I just want to eat it!! Definitely one of my favorite flavors!
Alizabeth F.
I did not like the taste of this gum. If you are more into the minty gum then you will not like the fruitiness of this.
Megan W.
Great gum. This gum has Great long lasting sweet flavor.the flavor is almost like a candy flavor.