BY ORBIT

• How long lasting is the taste and how sweet is it?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of orbit? 1 Answers
Orbit Strawberry Mint Sugarfree Gum
  • "I'm not a big fan of gum, especially when people smack it and make all kinds of popping sounds with it, but the flavor of this gum is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "I wish they would bring back orbit mist!" in 1 review
  • "Love the flavor and the brand is just an all time favorite I'm always happy with!" in 1 review
Gladys M.
This is by far the BEST Orbit gym ever!!! It has such good strong starwberry flavors that will make your taste buds melt! They just have all this juiciness in them that will make you want to chew the whole packet. I love carrying this type of gum all the time. Definitely my favorite flavor and I definitely recommend it!!!
Kristen F.
Twin Falls, ID
I thought Strawberry Mint would be a weird flavor at first, but it is actually refreshing. It begins with a fruity strawberry taste and then has a hint of cool mint making your breath fresh and fruity at the same time. It isn't a taste everyone would like which is why I gave it 4 stars.
Katherine A.
Jamesburg, NJ
Flavor doesn't last as long as I hoped. A little too sweet but overall it was good. I really like orbit generally despite the fact that I hate sugar-free products because of the artificial sweetener
Jennifer D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is pretty good and it is my kids' absolute favorite but I find it to be a bit too sweet for my tastes and the flavor disappears quicker than the mint gums but because my kids like it so well, I will keep purchasing it.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
I keep one of these packs in my purse when I'm craving a little bit of a sweet pick me up. The best park of Orbit's Strawberry Mint Sugarfree Gum is that the it lasts longer than 5 minutes!
Katie M.
Love Strawberry? Love Mint? This is the best of both worlds! Not only does it taste good, but it keeps your breath from smelling strong (like coffee, onions, garlic). It doesn't just smell like mint covering a stinky smell.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
if you're a strawberry lover then there's no reason you would not love this gum. Also it's sugar free so you don't have to feel like you're rotting your teeth while enjoying it. would recommend to anyone.
Amanda I.
Kansas City, KS
Orbit gum is by far my favorite sugar free gum. The flavor lasts longer than other sugar free gums. The strawberry mint leaves a nice lasting flavor in your mouth that isn't too overpowering.
Amanda S.
Round Rock, TX
Love it! When I feel the need for something a little fruity this is what I go for. Lasting flavor unlike most fruit ones. My favorite gum with added flavor can't go wrong!
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really like the flavor of this gum it's still sweet even though it's sugar free. I would recommend this especially if your in school and need something to help pass time.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
How long lasting is the taste and how sweet is it?
Alexandria V.
What's your favorite flavor of orbit?