Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumOrbit

Orbit Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum Single Pack -14 Piece

by Orbit

#9 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit spearmint sugar-free gum 14 ct

Iss it spicy? Or sweetie?
How long does the gum/mint flavor last? [product:orbit-spearmint-sugar-free-gum]
que otros sabores puedo encontrar ?
Start your review of Orbit Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum Single Pack -14 Piece!
Washington, PA
This gum is very minty at first but as it goes on the gum gets harder and less flavorful. It is good for a breath freshener but is not meant to be chewed for flavor or for as long as a time. Sugar free is also not my favorite because I feel like it looses a lot of its good quality.
Muskegon, MI
I love the fact that this is sugar free. It also is one of the cheaper gums out there so it never hurts to buy it!
The flavor stays for a long time. You can buy it from any grocery store and you get a lot of your money's worth. There's a great flavor to this gum and it keeps your mouth minty fresh. I would recommend this to others.
These big packs of gum are my favorite. I tend to go through gum like crazy, and I like to stock up. Plus, this gum is super refreshing.
Cedar Park, TX
This is my favorite gum! The flavor is awesome and it lasts a really long time. I continuously repurchase this gum!
Beloit, WI
The big pack really saves $$! I like having more gum to chew with less packaging waste.
Boerne, TX
This is my favorite gum. Great, long-lasting flavor and for a good price. You should try it!
Herriman, UT
Orbitz has mastered the ability to provide a gum that can freshen breath but also please the taste buds. It has long lasting flavor so I am not constantly getting a new piece. Can not go wrong with any of there delicious flavors!
Clovis, CA
I bought this gum and it upset my stomach. Two of my family members also had the same thing happen to them. I would Nt recommend this gum.
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,080 reviews
Orbit Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum Single Pack -14 Piece uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Safeway
This gum is amazing. I love the flavor and how long it lasts orbit has been my favorite gum for a very long time. I would make bigger sticks in the packaging and awesome flavors for 1.25 I would definitely recommend yummy 😋
Ask a question to the Influenster community...