BY ORBIT

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit spearmint sugar-free gum 14 ct

Lela P.
This is literally the only gum I chew. I do not like fruity flavors at all, or classic stick gums, or cubes, or anything else besides this gum. The freshness lasts until you throw it out and it never really melts in your car (unless its extremely hot but you should not be leaving anything in your car in heat)
Allie S.
Gap , PA
My favorite minty gum! Lasts a while and helps keep my mouth from drying out while I chatter at my job. Often on sale at the grocery store, or at pharmacies and big chains at the register!
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
This gum is good but almost a little too sweet for my liking. I do like that the minty flavor lasts quite some time though. This is a relatively regular but for me at my local corner store. And I like that it’s cheap and easy to find anywhere.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Orbit always lasts longer than other brands. It has a strong and good flavor. It’s affordable and you can find it at almost any store. I use this product almost every other day. I recommend this product to others.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really care for this gum. It does not last and the pieces are small.  I did buy it at Walgreen. The pieces are also on the hard side. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Orbit gum is great. It's cheap and the flavor last a long for the price. I can't stand when gum loses it flavor quickly, feels like a waste of money. This gum does not many flavors to choose from all are good. You can find it anywhere
emily j.
Orbit is an amazing brand of gum that is surprisingly cheap. I chew gum like 2-4 times a day. Basically this is my go to gum. The flavor doesn't "run out" after 5 minutes and it doesn't get hard. This is literally the best gum in my opinion.
Kate L.
Could be more chewy. Very HIGH mint flavor. This gum is affordable and comes in many different flavors. This one is NOT sugar free. I bought this at Walmart. I think I prefer other gums more then this.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
Best gum everrrt!!! Not too strong once you start to chew and it has a great taste! I love the size of the gun because it isn’t too much in your mouth. It’s affordable and they give enough pieces to share! I always buy and will continue to repurchase
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite gum. I feel like orbit lasts the longest and I usually buy it at Walmart in the pack of 3. This is something I chew every day for a good price. They have different flavors, and even different mints. It’s my favorite gum and usually the only one I buy.
India H.
Antioch, TN
I've never tried the micro packs. Are they worth buying?
Lily h.
bloomington, MN
Is it safe to sit in your car during the summer?
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
These look like they are the kind of gum with a hard shell exterior. Do they last a while if you don't chew gum all the time? I just don't know if I can justify buying a ton if it'll all become tooth shatteringly hard before I can use it up.
Niki R.
Where can I get this?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
What is your favorite flavor of orbit?