BY ORBIT #4 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit spearmint sugar-free gum 14 ct

Carli C.
Smyrna
SO. I love Orbit. Great flavor, and does a good job of freshening your breath if you've just eaten. Just make sure you use up all your gum in a reasonable time or it gets really grainy, mushy, and gross!
Lela P.
This is literally the only gum I chew. I do not like fruity flavors at all, or classic stick gums, or cubes, or anything else besides this gum. The freshness lasts until you throw it out and it never really melts in your car (unless its extremely hot but you should not be leaving anything in your car in heat)
Kendall K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Orbit gum. The spearmint is a very refreshing flavor that has a bit of a spicy taste. It even smells great. The pieces are small, but it’s nice because I find that I don’t need a huge piece of gum. Overall it’s an excellent gum with long lasting flavor.
Allie S.
Gap , PA
My favorite minty gum! Lasts a while and helps keep my mouth from drying out while I chatter at my job. Often on sale at the grocery store, or at pharmacies and big chains at the register!
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
This gum is good but almost a little too sweet for my liking. I do like that the minty flavor lasts quite some time though. This is a relatively regular but for me at my local corner store. And I like that it’s cheap and easy to find anywhere.
Ines G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. Good and long lasting flavor, soft gum. The guys in my family love it and now I am loving it too. We like to carry a package in the car all the time. We will repurchase again for sure!
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Orbit always lasts longer than other brands. It has a strong and good flavor. It’s affordable and you can find it at almost any store. I use this product almost every other day. I recommend this product to others.
Nicole T.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite gum!! I’ve repurchased over and over again! It’s a long lasting flavor that really freshens your breath after eating or throughout the day. I feel like the flavor lasts much longer than other gum I have tried before!
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really care for this gum. It does not last and the pieces are small.  I did buy it at Walgreen. The pieces are also on the hard side. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Orbit gum is great. It's cheap and the flavor last a long for the price. I can't stand when gum loses it flavor quickly, feels like a waste of money. This gum does not many flavors to choose from all are good. You can find it anywhere
India H.
Antioch, TN
I've never tried the micro packs. Are they worth buying?
Lily h.
Bloomington, MN
Is it safe to sit in your car during the summer?
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
These look like they are the kind of gum with a hard shell exterior. Do they last a while if you don't chew gum all the time? I just don't know if I can justify buying a ton if it'll all become tooth shatteringly hard before I can use it up.
Niki R.
Where can I get this?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
What is your favorite flavor of orbit?

Target