BY ORBIT #6 in Gum

Find gum and mints at Target.com! Orbit spearmint sugar-free gum 14 ct

Buy on Walmart*
Molly v.
Fort Collins , CO
This gum is good but almost a little too sweet for my liking. I do like that the minty flavor lasts quite some time though. This is a relatively regular but for me at my local corner store. And I like that it’s cheap and easy to find anywhere.
Lela P.
This is literally the only gum I chew. I do not like fruity flavors at all, or classic stick gums, or cubes, or anything else besides this gum. The freshness lasts until you throw it out and it never really melts in your car (unless its extremely hot but you should not be leaving anything in your car in heat)
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
Orbit always lasts longer than other brands. It has a strong and good flavor. It’s affordable and you can find it at almost any store. I use this product almost every other day. I recommend this product to others.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Allie S.
Gap , PA
My favorite minty gum! Lasts a while and helps keep my mouth from drying out while I chatter at my job. Often on sale at the grocery store, or at pharmacies and big chains at the register!
Laura G.
Rogers
For sugar-free gum, it's pretty sweet. However, I have braces, and it's not getting stuck like others. The flavor is pretty good. Not too shabby. I don't know about the price, but if someone asked, I would recommend.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I don't really care for this gum. It does not last and the pieces are small.  I did buy it at Walgreen. The pieces are also on the hard side. I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Orbit gum is great. It's cheap and the flavor last a long for the price. I can't stand when gum loses it flavor quickly, feels like a waste of money. This gum does not many flavors to choose from all are good. You can find it anywhere
emily j.
Orbit is an amazing brand of gum that is surprisingly cheap. I chew gum like 2-4 times a day. Basically this is my go to gum. The flavor doesn't "run out" after 5 minutes and it doesn't get hard. This is literally the best gum in my opinion.
Kate L.
Could be more chewy. Very HIGH mint flavor. This gum is affordable and comes in many different flavors. This one is NOT sugar free. I bought this at Walmart. I think I prefer other gums more then this.
India H.
Antioch, TN
I've never tried the micro packs. Are they worth buying?
Lily h.
bloomington, MN
Is it safe to sit in your car during the summer?
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
These look like they are the kind of gum with a hard shell exterior. Do they last a while if you don't chew gum all the time? I just don't know if I can justify buying a ton if it'll all become tooth shatteringly hard before I can use it up.
Niki R.
Where can I get this?
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
What is your favorite flavor of orbit?