BY ORBIT

Orbit Positively Pomegranate
  • "This flavor tastes so good and doesn't loose taste so quickly, the gum stays soft for a long time while shewing. " in 1 review
  • "i love these they are cheap and are sugar free and stop me from eating junk food and feelings hungry " in 1 review
Amanda o.
Philadelphia, PA
I like to go to these every now and then to switch things up a bit. I really like the flavor as it's a perfect mix of mint and bubble gum flavor. You would think that would be disgusting, but it really isn't! The only thing is, I wish they would just make all the bubblemint have the Whitening in it.
Charde' H.
Henrico, VA
2 of my favorite things in one! Orbit and pomegranate! The taste isn't too fruity and it doesn't overpower the mint. Such a great combination and the fact that it's sugar-free makes my 5 yr old daughter think so, too!
June P.
Not a fan of orbit. I feel it loses taste and texture within minutes and turns plain tasting. I've tried a few flavors and have had the same result over and over again.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
Pomegranate is amazing, so of course I love this gum! The flavor lasts substantially, and it doesn't get hard quickly, so you can chew it for a while. I love it.
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Orbit is my go to gum all the time! This flavor tastes so good and doesn't loose taste so quickly, the gum stays soft for a long time while shewing.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
This is my go-to fruity gum! It is sugar free which is much better for me teeth!! I love how it isn't overly fruity but still holds its flavor!
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
I love Orbit chewing gum. I have never tried the pomegranate flavor, but I would if I came across it. I prefer the spearmint flavor the best.
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
Love this!! Sweet and tangy, I didn't miss the sugar at all!! Would definitely buy it again. Good for kids too since it's sugar free
Kari F.
FPO, AP
This is the longest-lasting gum I've ever had. It tastes good for a long time, but also has some weird artificial flavors in it.
Cheyenne D.
Arlington , TX
I absolutely love this gum. The pomegranate taste is great, not fake. But if you don't like pomegranate, I wouldn't chew it.