Orbit Positively Pomegranate

by Orbit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orbit Positively Pomegranate !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i love these they are cheap and are sugar free and stop me from eating junk food and feelings hungry in reviews
This flavor tastes so good and doesn't loose taste so quickly, the gum stays soft for a long time while shewing. in reviews
Philadelphia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like to go to these every now and then to switch things up a bit. I really like the flavor as it's a perfect mix of mint and bubble gum flavor. You would think that would be disgusting, but it really isn't! The only thing is, I wish they would just make all the bubblemint have the Whitening in it.
Henrico, VA
2 of my favorite things in one! Orbit and pomegranate! The taste isn't too fruity and it doesn't overpower the mint. Such a great combination and the fact that it's sugar-free makes my 5 yr old daughter think so, too!
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this flavor! it's different compared the typically spearmint or peppermint flavors that most brands offer.
Got this gum for its flavor. It was really good a burst of flavor right from the start! But looses its flavor fast.
Not a fan of orbit. I feel it loses taste and texture within minutes and turns plain tasting. I've tried a few flavors and have had the same result over and over again.
Canton, GA
I LOVE Orbit gum! The pomegranate flavor is delicious, long lasting, and perfect for after a meal. I recommend.
Highland Park, NJ
This is my go-to fruity gum! It is sugar free which is much better for me teeth!! I love how it isn't overly fruity but still holds its flavor!
Nebo, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this!! Sweet and tangy, I didn't miss the sugar at all!! Would definitely buy it again. Good for kids too since it's sugar free
East Haven, CT
I love Orbit chewing gum. I have never tried the pomegranate flavor, but I would if I came across it. I prefer the spearmint flavor the best.
Fort Myers, FL
I usually don't buy "sugar free" gum, but surprisingly i came to really Orbit gum alot. It got a good taste.

Looking for your answer?