BY ORBIT

Orbit Perfect Peach
  • "I'm not a fan of gum but I do like this gum and you can't even tell its sugar free only thing I would like different is for a lasting taste" in 4 reviews
  • "Some people don't like chewing gum that isn't minty, however these taste like so good you won't regret buying them! " in 1 review
  • "I simply love this brand of chewing gum, it tastes so good for a long time and doesn't get all hard in your mouth." in 1 review
Fanny Nicole R.
Love the taste of this gum I don't normally buy gum that often but when I do this is one of the ones I get, it has a pretty long lasting flavor and it helps me a lot when I'm testing it helps me stay awake and concentrate more, you can also find these in packets of like 5.
Maecy C.
Super delicious I love all the orbit brand products! This flavor specifically tastes exactly like a peach and is helping out your teeth at the same time! Some brands claim the product tastes like ska fruit but it rarely does. That is not the case here.
Caitlin L.
Rochester, NY
Perfect for a summery feel in the cold winter! The flavor of the gum makes you feel like your laying on the beach with a frozen mixed drink. So pop in a piece, close your eyes and dream you are there!
Deborah R.
I am a big fan of Orbit, but not too much of this flavor. I tried it a couple of times and I did not like it. It loses flavor very quick and the peach taste doesn't leave my mouth feeling so good.
Lindsey T.
Batavia, OH
I like that Orbit gum doesn't lose it's flavor quickly and that you can keep chewing it without the gum hardening. I like my gums minty so the peach threw me off a little, still a good gum.
Alexis R.
I buy this flavor every single time I go to a local Walgreens, CVS, or any grocery store! I really encourage other to buy this gum because of it's delicious taste!
ahjimo k.
Minneapolis, MN
Orbit gum is the best for me when come to eating gum. I love the smell and making my mouth feel fresh. I feel easy talk to friends or people when I have orbit.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
Im not the biggest fan of gum however Orbit is one of the only ones I'll chew. peach is a great flavor and the flavor is longer lasting than some gum brands.
Kayla S.
Huntersville, NC
I like the basic mint flavor for gum. Whenever I try other gum flavors, they tend to disappoint me. I love Orbit, but the odd flavors are not my first choice
Gabby C.
covina, CA
This flavor of gum is so addicting! Some people don't like chewing gum that isn't minty, however these taste like so good you won't regret buying them!
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Where can i find these
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Any drugstore or gas station.