Orbit Mist Spearmint Spritzer uploaded by Chloe H.

BY ORBIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What's everyone's favorite Orbits flavor gum?3 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love orbit gum it is great, affordable and easy to find at any store. It makes my breath smell great and I think it even helps whiten my teeth, I drink a lot of coffee so anything that can make my teeth whiter is great with me and this is no different.
Yennifer R.
Love orbit gum. It taste great and has an amazing range of flavors. The taste also last a pretty long time. The packages r also very affordable like any more pack of gum. A pack of orbit doesn't last more then two days since my friends and I can't have enough of it.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT
Nutritionally a stick of this is less than five calories, contains no sodium, and only a single gram of carbs. It's sugar-free (otherwise I doubt it would have the ringing endorsements of the American Dental Association), and it leaves my mouth fresh. I typically chew a piece between meals to keep my mouth fresh and to add one more layer to my dental hygiene regimen. It's too early to tell how effective it is in the long term, but my mouth feels cleaner.
Chelsea K.
Bellevue, WA
Love that it's sugarfree and it's cheaper when buying in three's! I like Orbit because the gum doesn't get hard as quickly as some other gums! I feel like I'm putting a breath strip in my mouth when I take a piece. Spearmint flavor is my fav.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this gum and this flavor it is so refreshing and it makes my mouth feel clean and I do not have to worry about my breath. I always keep a pack in my purse and car just in case I need it.
Tate G.
This one used to be my favorite but now I can't find it! I was a wonderful gum that wasn't an extremely powerful spearmint flavor and left you very refreshed. I wish I could find this again!
Gabrielle L.
This gum has a great taste and a long lasting flavor. It keeps your mouth moist and breath fresh for a while. It is not too sugary and sweet like some others out there.
nena c.
I love the taste and it wakes you up if your sleepy on the way to work or school or anywhere in general lol. Plus you can take one before kissing your crush too.
Melissa T.
Arlington, VA
I love this gum, so minty. Leaves your breathe so fresh. I usually don't chew gum because the sweet gets away so quick, but that is not the case with this one, good for after meals.
Milena P.
North Baldwin, NY
Love Orbit gum the flavor last longer than most of the gums in the market. I also like their packaging its sleek and easy to fit in a small wristlet.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What's everyone's favorite Orbits flavor gum?