BY ORBIT

• Does it Leave Your Mouth with that Dry After Taste ?2 Answers
  • I've never seen this flavor. Is it still being sold? 2 Answers
  • Do you have a different opinion ?1 Answers
  • "Great taste yet w. I do wish it lasted longer though. " in 1 review
  • "ehhh im not a fan of the flavor...doesn't last long and left an after taste...stick to the mint" in 1 review
  • "The flavor also goes away within ten or fifteen minutes of chewing." in 1 review
  • "I like this taste for gum, it lasts a long time and it's perfectly flavored. " in 1 review
  • "I normaling don't chew gum but my granddaughter always ask for orbit!" in 1 review
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I am not fond of the taste or the combo of flavours together. Orbit does a great gjob of long-lasting flavour though. Its super affordable and a different take on chewing gum.
Eduardo G.
I love Orbit so much! They have really good tasting flavors for their gum. Tips.... Don't open a pack of gum in class... you think that no one will see you? You are wrong! BTW enjoyable gum to chew for a long time! (for me)
Eileen G.
Let me begin by saying i love anything raspberry... so this is no exception... this has an amazing flavor and to me it last a long time.... very lemony as well which is amazing!
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I love the crisp flavor this gum has. and I am also not worried about my son having a piece more often. I love the packaging so chic. all around great gum for the price.
Nicole A.
This gum is easy to chew and has a really great flavor. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last very long. I have to spit it out after only about 10 minutes.
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
I love Orbit gum! I haven't had the raspberry lemon but after seeing this and feeling my mouth water thinking about it, i will be on the hunt for this!
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When trying to cut back on sweets this is a great option. Changes up the flavor in your mouth. Wish that the flavor would last longer though.
Daniele M.
Stratford, CT
I love the flavor combo! It reminds me of summer! Plus the price is low for the amount that you get! It's a great buy for all gum chewers!
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
I like the flavoring of this gum. It's good taste especially if you want something sweet to eat but not with a lot of calories.
Jessica L.
Lexington , Nc
Orbit it usually my go to gum. It lasts quite a long time and has the main flavors you can usually find in any type of gum.
Amaris W.
Does it Leave Your Mouth with that Dry After Taste ?
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would this be described as more of a burst of flavor that disappears in minutes or a long lasting flavorful gum? Interested in trying. I love fruity gun.
Julia C.
I've never seen this flavor. Is it still being sold?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you have a different opinion ?
Kyana M.
New york, NY
I've thought about trying this but was curious, does the flavor lasts or does it dissolve quickly?