BY ORBIT

• Do these have a strong "fake sweetener" taste to them?2 Answers
Amy M.
Galion, OH
I love this gum. Orbit gum always lasts for a long time and has great flavor. This gum keeps your mouth fresh. I particularly am more into fruity gum than minty gum, so I love the mago flavor of this product.
Casey T.
Mango is one of my all-time favorite fruits, so it's not surprise that I would love this gum. All of the mist flavors are great, but in my opinion, this one is the best.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
These are so delicious! The best part is that it's sugar free. I loved when orbit recreated this new line, tastes great and the packaging is super cute!!
Cassie W.
I love orbit gum, but I'm not such a big fan of their citrus and fruit flavors. It usually gives me a headache so I stick to mint or cinnamon flavors
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not a fan of mango flavored gum by any brand. When people chew mango flavored gum I can tell because the smell reminds of of cat pee(sorry).
Niki R.
This product is okay. It is not my favorite Orbit product and flavor. It had a very artificial taste and the flavor didn't last very long.
Shelby R.
This gum is okay the mango flavor isn't my favorite but I do love how juicy it is. My kids are always asking for this kind of gum.
Mandy P.
The flavor is nice for the first 20 seconds but then dissappears. I wish it would last longer. The taste is nice and unique
Brandi G.
S Chesterfld, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Orbit is my favor brand of chewing gum. Its sweet and long lasting. I love fruit flavored gum, Orbit nailed it with the Mango!
Rosaria C.
Warsaw, NC
I love the taste of mint. It usually lasts more longer than any other type of flavored gum . This Is the one I always buy
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Do these have a strong "fake sweetener" taste to them?