BY ORBIT

Georgia Z.
Orbit gum is a regular item at home and in my purse. Just purchased 4, 3 packs today. I like to pop a stick in my mouth any time of day. Like the fresh/bright standard and new flavors. Reach for Orbit over other brands all the time. The Melon is a great addition to their options.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Orbits has a really good tasting Melon flavored gum, I have only gotten to try this one out one time, but I did really like it, but I'm sure most people like Melon flavored gum, my husband also liked this Orbits Melon Remix, its go a really good melon flavor to it. you should give this a try if your in to melon flavored gum!
ceylon h.
Atlanta , GA
I love orbitz Melon Remix gum. The taste is long lasting unlike some other gum brands. The gum does not leave a bad after taste either. I actually like to chew this gum while drinking water. It makes me drink more water because it gives me the feeling of drinking flavored water,
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Orbit tastes sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good and is one of those gums that cant steer you wrong.
Sary R.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this gum but the flavors seems to run out rather quickly for the fruit flavors. I will stick to my typical minty flavors from now on.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Cleaner teeth? Try orbit! This gum is too sweet and i feel like it will give me cavities- while making my teeth cleaner..
Cassie M.
It saddens me that I cannot find this flavor anymore! I always had this gum on hand and it is by far the best one!
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Its kind of gross, actually. Too sweet for me. Not at all what I was expecting.
Shannon N.
Harvey, IL
Tastes great but is not readily available in my area but I buy it when I see it. Other than that it's great.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I love orbit. And this packs a fruity punch! All in all its one of my favorites and has long lasting flavor.