Orbit Melon Breeze

by Orbit

Whats your favorite flavor?
Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Start your review of Orbit Melon Breeze!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors. ” in reviews
“I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try.” in reviews
Doral, Florida
I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
One of my favorite gums! I love the flavor and the texture of the gum. The gum doesn't last that long but I still like it.
St George, UT
I love the instant cooling affect it has in you mouth. i like that fresh feeling, makes me feel like i have cold breath.
Huntington Park, CA
Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
Sherman, TX
I love orbit gum, this is a great flavor and I don't get that tension headache you get after chewing for a long time.
Worth every penny my favorite flavor is the mint I always keep these on hand go buy some and you won't regret it
New Franken, WI
Orbit gum is so refreshing, it is a delicious flavor and tastes delicious. I keep orbit in my purse at all times.
El paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed this gum because it is not to sweet and it is not to dull. I think it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
It's nice if you need to freshen up your breath, but it tastes like artificial sweetener and I am not a fan.
Eagan, MN
Great gum but it's hard to say whether it's superior to other types. I love how they have so many flavors.